Groups
    EXPIRED

Mathmos Fludium replacement part

Can anyone help.
    The glass insert that surrounds the bulb in the base of my Mathmos Fluidium Lava Lamp has been broken. I have two toddlers, I'll say no more.
    I have been looking for one for ages. I have already tried the Replacements section at mathmos.co.uk/, but could only see an option of buying a whole new base.

6 Comments

Original Poster

Hi,
    I've e-mailed them already and I am waiting a reply. I was guessing that they would say I'd need a replacement base. I e-mailed .com will forward to .co.uk as well. Thanks

Original Poster

They've got back to me already - that was quick.

" Thank you for your enquiry about the Heat Shield for the Fluidium.
    This item you can order throug me if you like maybe by phone. The Heat shield does cost £ 6.50 incl. postage.
    Please contact me by phone if you like on 01202 644 634 and I will be happy to take your order.
    You don't need to purchase a whole new base for it, thankfully!"

so all ok then ... Results!

Original Poster

Yes, I'll order one of these. Still can't believe how quick they replied. I wish I'd e-mailed them earlier - doh

yeah we have a mathmos too (abt 10 years now and it still works, just in the attic at the mo might take it out for xmas or party). the mathmos shop is actually 'nearer' now within 3 miles, versus the old shop and they've always had good service so far.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky66
      2. Chromecast11
      3. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions