Groups
    EXPIRED

mats that pull the dirt?

Banned
    anyone know what they are called please? the ones you put n front of front door and is supposed to pull dirt and moisture from shoes?

16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

chesso;4370712

http://www.turtlemat.co.uk/these?

yes that sort of thing, just wondered if they have a generic name, but i aint gonna pay £40 odd for one :oops:

sassie;4370743

yes that sort of thing, just wondered if they have a generic name, but i … yes that sort of thing, just wondered if they have a generic name, but i aint gonna pay £40 odd for one :oops:

Dirt trappers.
    They are usually pricey.

Original Poster Banned

thanks chesso will have a look around, saw one in wilkos today by jml it was only £4 but it was too small, didnt notice what they where called

jmldirect.com/pro…IRE

Is it this sassie? Think they come in different sizes

If you mean this below, it's great. I do a lot of outdoorsey type stuff and it really does work.

]http//ww…IRE

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;4370800

http://www.jmldirect.com/product.asp?pf_id=M3192&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_term=magic_carpet&utm_campaign=googl_JMLDirect_IREIs it this sassie? Think they come in different sizes

oh brill, never even thought to check if they had a website, thanks x

sassie;4370819

Might get it cheaper elsewhere though. Worth shopping around a bit.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

rosie2008;4370832

Might get it cheaper elsewhere though. Worth shopping around a … Might get it cheaper elsewhere though. Worth shopping around a bit.:thumbsup:

we aint got much in our town left - lol

sassie;4370842

we aint got much in our town left - lol

Same here lol. shuttered windows:? might get it online cheaper though.:thumbsup:

rosie2008;4370832

Might get it cheaper elsewhere though. Worth shopping around a … Might get it cheaper elsewhere though. Worth shopping around a bit.:thumbsup:

Pretty sure that Wilkinsons do them?? I know they have a lot of JML stuff.
    Bring back Woolies.... they were great for stuff like that,

turtle mats - I bought one 6 yrs ago and it is still amazing - Ipaid a lot of money for it and found another company that used to sell them and now make their own, so I bought some nice red ones and they cost approx £6 - they were on offer, I have had these ones for 6 months, they go in the washing machine and are absolutely brilliant I will try and find the company for you and post a link later, my friends and family have all bought them as you can actually step in mud and walk in and all my floors are ceramic so they would be ideal on carpet.

here you go
    triedtested.co.uk/dir…tml

sassie;4370819

The Magic Carpet is one of them but my OH bought two 3ftx2ft ones from one of those independant pound type shops you see here and there, she paid £3 each for them. I can't remeber what they were called.

Just beware though depending on whose packaging they are in you may see these marked up at around £30 - £40 (pricedrop tv had them on for around £30 plus delivery)
    They are fantastic

Original Poster Banned

octobergirl;4370856

turtle mats - I bought one 6 yrs ago and it is still amazing - Ipaid a … turtle mats - I bought one 6 yrs ago and it is still amazing - Ipaid a lot of money for it and found another company that used to sell them and now make their own, so I bought some nice red ones and they cost approx £6 - they were on offer, I have had these ones for 6 months, they go in the washing machine and are absolutely brilliant I will try and find the company for you and post a link later, my friends and family have all bought them as you can actually step in mud and walk in and all my floors are ceramic so they would be ideal on carpet.

brill if you find the link, please post from me xx

Original Poster Banned

got one from JML £20 with free postage so the best flippin work
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764199
      3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523

See more discussions