Expired

MATSUI MTL2488GS SILVER 8.7 cu ft Larder Fridge £9.97

Found 8th Nov 2009
Went to Currys Clearance in Manchester (Ancoats) yesterday and managed to pick up a
MATSUI MTL2488GS SILVER 8.7 cu ft Larder Fridge for £9.97, full with a 12 month warranty. The only problem it had was a light pen mark about half an inch long on the front.

Bargain if you ask me. also got offered a 40" Samsung LED TV with a slight mark on the top (unable to see if mounted on your wall) for £499.

currys.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0311304105.1257660720@@@@&BV_EngineID=cceiadeikjhmffecflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=685255&category_oid=

If your in the manchester area, go down take a look... you might come across a deal like the one I got.

7 Comments

Original Poster

They had a couple more, they also had a hotpoint one, £49,99

£9.97????

website say's £199

Not being funny but this is very specific and unlikely anybody will benefit from it, it's like saying
"Picked up a four pack of fosters from my local asda for 30p only had a slight dent. Call in you never know they may have dropped some more."

danmc;6815465

Not being funny but this is very specific and unlikely anybody will … Not being funny but this is very specific and unlikely anybody will benefit from it, it's like saying "Picked up a four pack of fosters from my local asda for 30p only had a slight dent. Call in you never know they may have dropped some more."

:w00t::thumbsup:

Original Poster

danmc;6815465

Not being funny but this is very specific and unlikely anybody will … Not being funny but this is very specific and unlikely anybody will benefit from it, it's like saying "Picked up a four pack of fosters from my local asda for 30p only had a slight dent. Call in you never know they may have dropped some more."

Hence why I said they might have some more, you never heard of Comet Auctions? They sell goods which are slightly damaged, but not as cheap as the fridge I picked up. The reason why It was that cheap is because it was end of line stock.

This is a lucky dip & not a deal... moved to Misc

Banned

edi;6815672

This is a lucky dip & not a deal... moved to Misc

Shouldn't it be in competitions then? :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text