Found 28th Nov 2008
hi just wondering has any one received their email about matter box arriving tomorrow had the first email saying they were being sent tomorrow but should have received one today if it was coming

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

no not had one, expecting it though (the box I mean, not necessarily an email)

curvy_chicka;3598224

no not had one, expecting it though (the box I mean, not necessarily … no not had one, expecting it though (the box I mean, not necessarily an email)

+1

Original Poster

but i thought the email said you would recieve an email the day before they were sent

probably delayed ...again

just got this email from matterbox

Dear ______________

I'm very sorry to tell you that the first edition of Matter will not be delivered to you tomorrow.

It's taken us a little longer than we expected and we couldn't deliver it as planned, tomorrow. However, we want you to have the full Matter experience, and so we're now going to wait and deliver it to you next Saturday, 6th December, so you can enjoy it over a cup of tea.

Matter is new and so still has the ability to present some unforeseen problems that will get ironed out in time. I'm very sorry if this is a disappointment or causes you any inconvenience and I hope that it doesn't spoil your ultimate enjoyment of Matter.

If you plan to move house or change address between now and next Saturday, please send me your new address and I will ensure that we make the necessary changes.

If you have any questions about Matter, please feel free to get in touch.

Warm regards

Tim Milne

Matter Media Ltd.
32-38 Saffron Hill
London
EC1N 8FH

DD98;3599455

just got this email from matterboxDear I'm very sorry to tell you that … just got this email from matterboxDear I'm very sorry to tell you that the first edition of Matter will not be delivered to you tomorrow.It's taken us a little longer than we expected and we couldn't deliver it as planned, tomorrow. However, we want you to have the full Matter experience, and so we're now going to wait and deliver it to you next Saturday, 6th December, so you can enjoy it over a cup of tea. Matter is new and so still has the ability to present some unforeseen problems that will get ironed out in time. I'm very sorry if this is a disappointment or causes you any inconvenience and I hope that it doesn't spoil your ultimate enjoyment of Matter. If you plan to move house or change address between now and next Saturday, please send me your new address and I will ensure that we make the necessary changes. If you have any questions about Matter, please feel free to get in touch.Warm regardsTim MilneMatter Media Ltd.32-38 Saffron HillLondonEC1N 8FH

Ditto :w00t:

me 2, first box for me , im excited

Original Poster

choc1969;3599466

Ditto :w00t:

me 3

Just had the same! Another delay...

The Rock

It doesn't Matter

From their website ....

[SIZE="3"]Who's behind Matter[/SIZE]

Matter is a Royal Mail service.............

nuff said

nikkib123;3602039

I just got mine delivered !!!Went through letter box so don't know what … I just got mine delivered !!!Went through letter box so don't know what all the fuss was about having to be at home.Ok in it was;A roaring fireplace DVD (from Baileys) A lovefilm DVD cleaner & free 1 month trial (worth £18.99)A mini book by Conn IgguldenA sim card from O2A full size Cranberry & Granola dairy milkA BBC Audio DVD with funny TV shows onAnd a mini Orginal Source Shower Gel

Carp then after all that rigmarole :w00t:

nikkib123;3602039

I just got mine delivered !!!Went through letter box so don't know what … I just got mine delivered !!!Went through letter box so don't know what all the fuss was about having to be at home.Ok in it was;A roaring fireplace DVD (from Baileys) A lovefilm DVD cleaner & free 1 month trial (worth £18.99)A mini book by Conn IgguldenA sim card from O2A full size Cranberry & Granola dairy milkA BBC Audio DVD with funny TV shows onAnd a mini Orginal Source Shower Gel

and this is the box designed for men? 20-30's was it??

nikkib123;3602930

Ha ha I know - it is really poop I have to say

ah wel,l be some christmas pressies in there lol. and i like those choc bars, different but nice.

Original Poster

my box had same but for some reason i got two boxes

oh so no free wii fits..damn, quite looking forward to the roaring fireplace dvd though :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tesco Mobile, sims11
    2. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset22
    3. Android TV box help?43
    4. good place to buy stocks11

See more discussions