Found 6th Dec 2008
Got my matter box today!!
Had some great freebies in, here they are in order of fantasticness.

Cranberry and granola Cadbury chocolate bar
50ml of source shower gel orange
Free Book - let battle commence
BBC comdey CD sample
"Here's to a cosy autumn" DVD of a roaring fire, plus recipes for autumn drinks
DVD cleaning cloth and free trial voucher from love film
O2 Sim card

And that is that.
Anyone else get thier's today?

24 Comments

Yeah i got one.... happy about the open fire DVD, not yoo impressed with the other stuff

I git mine, but OPENED & seems like has the Cadbury chocolate bar & shower gel MISSING :cry:

Smelly and greedy postie?? lol

Even though I got an email yesterday saying I would get my Matter box today, it didn't arrive! CRY, I am so disappointed!!

got mine today too i have a nice postman

i opened original thread on this back in the summer and all peeps who signed up kept saying it hasn't come, maybe it was a scam ect.

Now it has arrived it would be nice if there was some posts on my original that prove i posted with truth behind it .
got mine also this morning , not had much chance to look yet.

glad you all got something xx

[COLOR="Purple"]my hubby got his too..
same things in it as OP..[/COLOR]

Got mine today also, the fire place DVD is prettty good, choc bar was tasty, shower gel will come in handy for having a shower later and the BBC CR is quite funny, am listening to it now, thanks to the OP of the Matter box thread

Mike..

got mine too

got 2, ate both bars of the chocolate......feel sick

showered in mint shower gel......smell gorgeous

choc1969;3679908

got 2, ate both bars of the chocolate......feel sickshowered in mint … got 2, ate both bars of the chocolate......feel sickshowered in mint shower gel......smell gorgeous

Probably you got mine. :cry:

KOGONAI;3680023

Probably you got mine. :cry:

I'm sorry babe.....you wouldn't have liked it, :oops:, really sweet and creamy, with lots of cranberries..........

oops.......another mint shower needed :w00t:

Mine didn't arrive today :cry:

Me too I got one and so did my son:thumbsup:

choc1969;3680043

I'm sorry babe.....you wouldn't have liked it, :oops:, really sweet and … I'm sorry babe.....you wouldn't have liked it, :oops:, really sweet and creamy, with lots of cranberries..........oops.......another mint shower needed :w00t:

nope not got mine still, a well some do some don't

Got mine! Great choc bar and shower gel. The rest bit of tat really, but still... its free!

Got mine yesterday,i like the roaring fire dvd....the choc was horrible tho.

Banned

it was rubbish... not worth me getting out of bed for... I honestly thought it was going to be a big box! lol!

got mine today! thanks OP

i literally had to get out of bed for it too! ^ lol gonna eat the chocky now

Original Poster

I loved the chocolate. Got some orange and ginger shampoo, smells lovely!

Got an e-amil to say it would be here on Saturday. Nothing. Thinking yet another sticky figured postman has struck again...

Not that impressed! The last one sounded a lot better! The shower gel and choccie were good and the "taste of autumn" thing was genius marketing, but the rest is gonna get recycled! The O2 sim card was a waste of time for both me and O2! It was just a sim card! Not a very good promotional item, no free airtime or anything! And don't get me started on Christian O'Connell's book! Still, it was free :thumbsup:

buljam;3715580

Not that impressed! The last one sounded a lot better! The shower gel and … Not that impressed! The last one sounded a lot better! The shower gel and choccie were good and the "taste of autumn" thing was genius marketing, but the rest is gonna get recycled! The O2 sim card was a waste of time for both me and O2! It was just a sim card! Not a very good promotional item, no free airtime or anything! And don't get me started on Christian O'Connell's book! Still, it was free :thumbsup:

100% agree - very disappointing.

When's the next one?!?!?!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769269
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914640
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564106
    4. Add one, leave one game54315403

See more discussions