Mattress

Posted 13th Sep
morning all.

looks like I need a new mattress. we have a king size sleigh bed from oak furniture land. bought the mattress there the same time. it's memory foam topped.

looking for suggestions if where to get a new mattress from. don't want one with a permanent topper. gonna buy one of these separate. now I know mattresses can get expensive but are they worth the money?

have been considering just going to IKEA as our spare room bed has one from here and it's fine.

also been looking at those mattresses u order and trial for 90 days.

thanks

John
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Find an independent store nearby with a variety of brands and go and have a lie down - only way.
An expensive mattress doesn't necessarily mean it's the best one for you which is why you need to try them.

But if the one that suits you and you like is expensive it's definitely worth the money, so many issues can occur with health by sleeping on a rubbish mattress
Emma mattress
I'm concern that il buy a mattress and it won't be suitable after a couple of weeks. That's why I was considering one of those companies that offer a trial. But I'm assuming they are not cheap.
brailer13/09/2019 09:52

I'm concern that il buy a mattress and it won't be suitable after a couple …I'm concern that il buy a mattress and it won't be suitable after a couple of weeks. That's why I was considering one of those companies that offer a trial. But I'm assuming they are not cheap.

We have an EVE mattress I think we got it 2 years ago, but I cant fault it. I'm usually far too warm in bed and the wife if too cold but with this it definitely transfers the heat well. It comes with a 100 night trial and a 10 year warranty, yes its expensive but we got a good bit off ours the king is £699 but currently £599, they also do interest free credit.
Thanks guys, il take a look.
Looking at getting either an Emma mattress or a Lessa mattress. Anyone have any experience with these please.
Edited by: "brailer" 23rd Sep
Ordered a Leesa mattress. Il post my thoughts on it when I receive it.
Well iv received the Leesa mattress. Unpacked it as it was vacuum packed. Inflated in minutes. Haven't tested it yet as letting it settle and for the smell to disapate.
Just a quick update. Mattress is great, nice and comfortable. It does however retina the heat a lot more than our previous pocket sprung one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants