Groups
    EXPIRED

mattress advice

Hi, I've been mattress shopping at "dreams" and "benson for beds" but they both seem a bit overpriced - is there any brand or shop that sell very good quality mattresses? Or is it just a matter of opinion?!
    Thanks

7 Comments

bedshed

Ikea have good guarantees but their sizes are slightly different from standard.

pinkshaz

bedshed

This.

You'll need to remortgage your house to buy anythings from Dreams!!

Sainsbury's Direct are doing branded half price matresses at the mo.... check it out.

ME on another thread here....

Go to Dreams to see which mattress suits you, but DO NOT buy from them. … Go to Dreams to see which mattress suits you, but DO NOT buy from them. They are way too expensive ! We chose the Sleepeezee Cairo in their store at £1150, discounted to £950 and offered to us for £850 (plus £35 del, plus £40 5yr g/tee). A bit of Googling later and I discovered that the same mattress could be had for under £400 but named the Sleepeezee Backcare Ultimate 2000. We've had it for a few weeks now and it's very firm, designed for people with back problems, but it suits us and we're sleeping well on it. We bought from www.bedworld.net

We ultimately got our mattress for £385 delivered inc 5yr g/tee.

DAMNOME

http://www.mattressman.co.uk/?gclid=CIvF_NzYlqQCFUsB4wodN2Sjfg

i 2nd them had my mattress from them very good and cheaper than dreams etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      3. Kitchen tap replacement33
      4. Biscuit addiction1025

See more discussions