Groups

Mattress courier services.

Hi, can anyone recommend any couriers who are reliable and cheap. As I need to return a memory foam mattress which i bought from Dormeo mattresses and it's not as I expected it. Its single an can be folded in half.

12 Comments

Most couriers I use have a max dimensions before it ends up being a pallet classed load. It might be worth phoning the company you have brought from and ask if they can collect and you pay the postage from the refund?

Just had a quick search and parcelmonkey seem to list a mattress quote page and use a courier called DX. Might be worth a try.

parcelmonkey.co.uk/mat…ses

If you payed with PayPal you can get free returns.

Original Poster

stoneblade

Most couriers I use have a max dimensions before it ends up being a … Most couriers I use have a max dimensions before it ends up being a pallet classed load. It might be worth phoning the company you have brought from and ask if they can collect and you pay the postage from the refund?

they charge me £ 30

Original Poster

dereklogan7

yes, I paid with paypal.

dereklogan7

​Up to £15 max if I remember right, mattresses pretty heavy and expect it to be costly :-( but then it could cost £30 and PayPal pay £15 so would in fact only be £15 to return for op.

Original Poster

stoneblade

​Up to £15 max if I remember right, mattresses pretty heavy and expect it … ​Up to £15 max if I remember right, mattresses pretty heavy and expect it to be costly :-( but then it could cost £30 and PayPal pay £15 so would in fact only be £15 to return for op.

Edited by: "planet2sky" 23rd Jan

I prefer two blokes carrying a mattress down the street .. Just for the comedic effect alone.

stoneblade

Most couriers I use have a max dimensions before it ends up being a … Most couriers I use have a max dimensions before it ends up being a pallet classed load. It might be worth phoning the company you have brought from and ask if they can collect and you pay the postage from the refund?

From dormeo.co.uk/ret…tml - If you want to return the mattress, you are responsible for the return shipping costs, don’t foget to ask our customer service team about the special offers on the mattress collection service.

Might be cheaper than arranging a courier?

Original Poster

vultura

From http://www.dormeo.co.uk/returns.html - If you want to return the … From http://www.dormeo.co.uk/returns.html - If you want to return the mattress, you are responsible for the return shipping costs, don’t foget to ask our customer service team about the special offers on the mattress collection service.Might be cheaper than arranging a courier?

thanks.

Original Poster

plodging

I prefer two blokes carrying a mattress down the street .. Just for the … I prefer two blokes carrying a mattress down the street .. Just for the comedic effect alone.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions