EXPIRED

mattress double needed

I require a double mattress...

I have been searching for months! And pretty much all I can gather is 99% of them are worse than each other and are a scam. Sigh.

Heeeeelp

I still do not even have a budget because I am still clueless about whats good value, whats not

8 Comments

Original Poster

Can I bump this

Any advice at all would be welcome.

Thanks

Visit a bed retailer and try out every bed. Dreams is a good place to start as they have a massive selection. However, DO NOT contemplate buying from Dreams !!!! When we were after a new mattress we chose their Sleepeezee 'Cairo' at £1150, discounted to £950, then offered us for £850. A bit of research revealed that it was the same as the Backcare Ultimate 2000 which I ultimately had delivered from Bedworld.net for £385 (inc Quidco), a massive £765 less than Dreams RRP. The 'Cairo' name refers to the damask fabric covering, and was used by Dreams to create a mock identity to a generic product in order to bump up the price. In short, find a mattress you like, make a note of the spec (pocket sprung, how many springs, firmness, memory foam, orthopaedic etc etc) then do some Googling to find the same bed cheaper elsewhere. No-one can really tell you what is a good bed for you as we all like different beds, soft, firm, pillow-top, memory foam etc. You'll have to go out and try some for yourself.

direct.asda.com/Sil…tml

We have this, we paid £135 as was reduced but now priced at £180. Worth every penny!

direct.asda.com/Sil…tml we have this, for some reason the link won't work, we paid £135 but it is now £180, worth every penny

If you copy and paste the whole link upto the end of html it will takw you there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nintendo Switch Game Cases23
    2. Any good Xbox One Kinect Games for kids?55
    3. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?33
    4. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?46

See more discussions