Found 17th Sep 2008
Hi I know this is random but I moved into my new flat today and the mattress there is so uncomfortable as it is hard and is like has like a weird almost plasticy coating on it. Is there anything like a cover that would make it more soft and less slidy as the sheet keeps coming off?


Look for mattress toppers. Cheapest is around £20 I think. It like a cushion that you put on top of your mattress and sleep on it.

Original Poster

thanks slash rep added


try one of those memory foam toppers that you see in the sunday news suppliment. Or buy a new matress


If you dont want to spend a lot of money, i would buy a mattress topper. The one above is cheap but there are others if you want to spend a bit more :thumbsup:

£11.99 in Tesco for a decent quilted one. Or £8 for a thin one lol
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Free escape route from TalkMobile to Vodafone11
    2. Misco about to go into administration1013
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2687

    See more discussions