Mattress Reccomendation - Super King

Found 30th Jul 2017
I'm in the market for a new mattress, ideally a super king. So many to choose from, so confused and undecided.

I've see a Silentnight Miracoil Ortha mattress at Costco online for £259.00....but happy to pay a bit more.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskBedMattress
11 Comments
We have a super king bed, we have Vispring which aren't cheap but we've got the ziplink version (two singles zipped together) even if you don't go for Vispring, make sure your upstairs can take a huge mattress. Two zip versions are in essence the same size as singles and it means he/she can have different firmness.
Do not go for a Silentnight. Absolute poor quality and waste of money. We has a silentnight miracoil thinking we were buying quality based on the name how wrong was I. Mattress sagged within 9 months of buying. If your budget can stretch to it go for a Hypnos. Worth every single penny in my opinion.
Love our ikea one, but it was £550. Lat year Glasgow ikea did 12 months interest free for purchases over £500
I wouldn't recommend silentnight, not good

Tempur are very good but expensive if not any full memory foam mattress is great
Don't go for the silent night one its awful I previously purchased it on a lightning deal waste of money!
Was looking at Dormeo for a replacement but cannot suggest from experience. Tempur seem great and you can get a free pillow for trying them
Original Poster
Yes I stumbled across the Tempur in dreams today. The one I liked was over £1k. I guess you get what you pay for.
slex88

Yes I stumbled across the Tempur in dreams today. The one I liked was … Yes I stumbled across the Tempur in dreams today. The one I liked was over £1k. I guess you get what you pay for.

Considering how much time people spend asleep in a lifetime its a worthwhile investment
Try Ikea, if I remember well you can try the mattress for 90 days and swap it if you are not happy with it, until you find the one you like.
Try Ikea. 90 days try and if i m right, its 25 years warranty as well. I am using one, no complaints after 2.5 years later. But don't go for cheap ones from Ikea.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions