Expired

Mattress topper

Found 2nd Feb 2010
Does anyone have any recommendations on what to look for.

How thick should it be for example,this is 3 inches,is that good enough?

Does this one seem ok.......it's 70 quid in total.

7 Comments

There was a deal on here the other day for a mattress topper. It was a memory foam one for £39.99 at Focus DIY.

Perhaps check your local focus?

Original Poster

thearbiter65;7726912

There was a deal on here the other day for a mattress topper. It was a … There was a deal on here the other day for a mattress topper. It was a memory foam one for £39.99 at Focus DIY.Perhaps check your local focus?

I just had a read of that thread ^^^ and it seems one at least 3 inches thick is best and that one at Focus isn't.

Thank you though.

Banned

i have got a mattress topper, but do have a featherbed, they are quite thick and very heavenly, no wonder i cant get out of bed

I got my topper on Friday and think it is great. I went for a 2" one (which I think is ok) from foamfromthesouth on ebay. King size cost me £42.50 free p&p

i loved mine, had it for about 2 years then when i moved in with OH i brought my bed he hated it as i was constantly moving around it would move too and would slide of one side of the bed. maybe thats just my experience but great if you are just using it yourself :thumbsup:

Original Poster

The only reason i want to get one is every time my OH is here i wake up with back ache(no smutty jokes lol)

My back is fine when i sleep on my own but when he's here i have back ache when i wake up,so thought a topper maybe the answer.
Post a comment
@
    Text