Groups

Mattress Wanted, Help Needed

Well finally had enough of the cheap mattress i got with my new bed.Its felt like its been sagging in the middle for the past few months and after waking up today with back ache again i've finally had enough.

So i've got around 100-250 to spend can anybody recommend a good mattress i need a small double.I've seen a few posts recommending at least 1000 pocket sprung mattresses.I've got a memory foam topper at the moment so i'm not sure if i should get a memory foam mattress or a good pocket sprung

3 Comments

having had the mem foam i would get the sprung-i got one with a mem foam top and its perfect.
    I actually buy most things online but got ours from a small local shop who delivered next day £299 for a king-well worth the money tho!
    hes also on ebay ill look now for you if i can find him

why not try mattressman.co.uk im sure you will find something on there...(good prices too,might indulge myself!) hope this helps

Original Poster

Ive read a few dodgy posts on moneysaving forum about them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3271155
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions