Max Cifford - Another one gone too early.

Found 10th Dec 2017
Such a shame that he won't now get to experience the remainder of his 8-year sentence in prison. He dies in disgrace with his reputation and legacy at a deserved low, with no opportunity for redemption or a chance to spin and justify his own depravity upon release.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 7 m ago

Thats pretty good for a man.To me he will always be the P.R guy for GTA, …Thats pretty good for a man.To me he will always be the P.R guy for GTA, whatever you think of him he was good at his job

So was Himmler
32690319-30qpj.jpg
What a rotten human being he was.
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 18 m ago

Thats pretty good for a man.To me he will always be the P.R guy for GTA, …Thats pretty good for a man.To me he will always be the P.R guy for GTA, whatever you think of him he was good at his job

Sometimes you just sit here shaking your head what next Gary Glitter was a great singer, Jimmy.....
17 Comments
32690319-30qpj.jpg
What a rotten human being he was.
Suspect there are a number of people, and many of them in Westminster, who will raise a toast today to his passing.

Most sincerely hope it wasn't quick or painless. One down, many to go. Here's to the next one.
32690426-Wve6B.jpg
I take it his own conscience did not emerge in jail so as to overcome his will in believing his innocence of these historical cases.
Good,

Edit, just to add, it's snowing outside and a happy news story for a change, it really is beginning to feel like Christmas.
Edited by: "shadey12" 10th Dec 2017
32691112-pPSJm.jpgHot enough down there for you, Max?.
What did he die of and how old?

I don't watch the news its depressing
Segata-Sanshiro5 m ago

What did he die of and how old? I don't watch the news its depressing

74, cardiac arrest.
artnada7 m ago

74, cardiac arrest.

Thats pretty good for a man.

To me he will always be the P.R guy for GTA, whatever you think of him he was good at his job
I just wish he had brought out a book, revealing all the secrets and dirt he had on people.
All the money could have gone to his victims.
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 7 m ago

So was Himmler
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 18 m ago

Sometimes you just sit here shaking your head what next Gary Glitter was a great singer, Jimmy.....
eslick33 m ago

Sometimes you just sit here shaking your head what next Gary Glitter …Sometimes you just sit here shaking your head what next Gary Glitter was a great singer, Jimmy.....

Oh come on.
probably topped himself after being moved to the nonce wing, the coward
Uranus10th Dec 2017

Oh come on.

I think I see what you did there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants