Groups

max tv home plug

ordered one of the home plug things from a thread on here, got an email today

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order placed with Max TV for a Home Plug.

Due to unprecedented demand we are unfortunately unable to supply you with the item and have cancelled your order with immediate effect.
    Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
    We have many other bargains currently available on our website, go to max.tv to view them all.

Yours Sincerely,

Max TV Customer Services

did anyone get one

13 Comments

Strange. My order for 700 of the things went through fine. Oh well. Catch you on eBay, I guess.

dxx;4824666

Strange. My order for 700 of the things went through fine. Oh well. Catch … Strange. My order for 700 of the things went through fine. Oh well. Catch you on eBay, I guess.

Lol.....:roll:

Banned

I cancelled with them. Never got an email from them though.

Yup! got same email, Wonder if anybodys arrived?

Apparently my order was unprecedented also:(

havent heard either way yet

melipona;4825792

Apparently my order was unprecedented also:(

DITTO

Yeah -me too.
    When I ordered mine, the web site reported 15 remaining.
    This was clearly a screw-up with pricing which due to web-sites like this have left them rather out-of-pocket!
    Unprecedented demand my ass!

My card got cloned the day after ordering these. Be warned.

This site seems extremely dodgy. I havent recieved any feedback since the order apart from that its confirmed. I cant seem to check on the website either, as there is no link for customer log in or anything.

Dodgy?

My card details were also "compromised" - I was contacted by the credit card company straight away.

OMFG - so thats where my card got cloned !!! FFS

ihad nearly £1600 taken from my account and couldnt for the sake of me track it down, it was only when i emailed them that they said they were overwhelmed with orders that my order had been cancelled ... waiting to check statement to see if it has been put back on my card

had a nightmare with my CC company sorting it out

my recommendation would be:
    ************* STAY AWAY FROM MAX.TV ****************

They probably did get it wrong,but the company does suck, they should be made to honour all the orders.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions