Groups

Maxi-Cosi Axissfix i-Size Best Price?

We are looking to get a rotating car seat, that keeps the sweat belt out of the way.

The best one looks like the Maxi-Cosi Axissfix i-Size
    The best price I have seen in £275 (£100 off) at either Kiddicare or Mothercare
    kiddicare.com/p/M…htm

Does anyone know of where we can it cheaper?

Thanks

4 Comments

Does it have to rotate 360 degrees ? Our Maxi-Cosi Axiss only rotated 90 degrees and that's about £180
    It's 9 months onwards and has to be in the back seat though.

Original Poster

kester76

Does it have to rotate 360 degrees ? Our Maxi-Cosi Axiss only rotated 90 … Does it have to rotate 360 degrees ? Our Maxi-Cosi Axiss only rotated 90 degrees and that's about £180 It's 9 months onwards and has to be in the back seat though.

Can yours be backward facing and forward facing?
    We want one that will eventually be forward facing with the Isofix, it seems as though yours can't on their site

stuartw

Can yours be backward facing and forward facing?We want one that will … Can yours be backward facing and forward facing?We want one that will eventually be forward facing with the Isofix, it seems as though yours can't on their site

​No the axiss is only forward facing as I have that for my daughter but a great car seat. We rarely used the rotating function though if I'm honest.

Britax dualfix can also be rotated 360 degrees but I see that prices are usually higher. not long ago it was for £280 @halfords. it's isofix also.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick66

See more discussions