Maxi-Cosi Axissfix i-Size Best Price?

Found 23rd Nov 2016
We are looking to get a rotating car seat, that keeps the sweat belt out of the way.

The best one looks like the Maxi-Cosi Axissfix i-Size
The best price I have seen in £275 (£100 off) at either Kiddicare or Mothercare
kiddicare.com/p/M…htm

Does anyone know of where we can it cheaper?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskMaxi CosiPrice Glitch
4 Comments
Does it have to rotate 360 degrees ? Our Maxi-Cosi Axiss only rotated 90 degrees and that's about £180
It's 9 months onwards and has to be in the back seat though.
kester76

Does it have to rotate 360 degrees ? Our Maxi-Cosi Axiss only rotated 90 … Does it have to rotate 360 degrees ? Our Maxi-Cosi Axiss only rotated 90 degrees and that's about £180 It's 9 months onwards and has to be in the back seat though.

Can yours be backward facing and forward facing?
We want one that will eventually be forward facing with the Isofix, it seems as though yours can't on their site
stuartw

Can yours be backward facing and forward facing?We want one that will … Can yours be backward facing and forward facing?We want one that will eventually be forward facing with the Isofix, it seems as though yours can't on their site

​No the axiss is only forward facing as I have that for my daughter but a great car seat. We rarely used the rotating function though if I'm honest.
Britax dualfix can also be rotated 360 degrees but I see that prices are usually higher. not long ago it was for £280 @halfords. it's isofix also.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants