Groups
    EXPIRED

Maximus 360 Xtractor

Hi
    I am after one of these to flash my 360 anyone know where the cheapest place to get one is

Thanks

8 Comments

If you're just doing it the once, you might be cheaper (and better off) taking/sending it to someone to do it for you. I'm guessing you have a Lite-On drive - once you've the keys extracted from the unit, you don't need the special hardware afterwards - you can reflash using your SATA chipset and power it from the 360 itself.

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;3851213

If you're just doing it the once, you might be cheaper (and better off) … If you're just doing it the once, you might be cheaper (and better off) taking/sending it to someone to do it for you. I'm guessing you have a Lite-On drive - once you've the keys extracted from the unit, you don't need the special hardware afterwards - you can reflash using your SATA chipset and power it from the 360 itself.

I will be doing quite a lot so want to have it really, you know the cheapest place to get one

get a ck3 from mr modchips
    and i will show you how to make your own probe
    is your cheapest option

The CK3 pro is £21 & the probe is only £8, treat yourself !!

dont buy the probe
    its a overpriced wire with a pin

you can make your own

If you're going to be doing a lot of them, you may as well buy a probe device of some kind as it'll be more robust.

Original Poster

PasPer2;3852024

The CK3 pro is £21 & the probe is only £8, treat yourself !!

thanks but where from
    djnaff;3852060

dont buy the probeits a overpriced wire with a pin you can make your own

have PMed you
    Xb0xGuru;3853024

If you're going to be doing a lot of them, you may as well buy a probe … If you're going to be doing a lot of them, you may as well buy a probe device of some kind as it'll be more robust.

Thanks for the advice, would this mean i wouldnt have to solder

Sorry, mrmodchips. And yes, with the probe it is a no solder solution.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88

See more discussions