Maximuscle Protein Bars 69p Instore Home Bargains

Posted 5th Jul
Cheap protein bars, 20g of protein per bar
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Decent find! Home bargains often have some amazing deals on protein bars, just a bit hit and miss.
I thought protein bars were a gimmick though & you’re better off treating yourself to a nice choccie bar!?
JumpMan198005/07/2020 13:38

I thought protein bars were a gimmick though & you’re better off treating y …I thought protein bars were a gimmick though & you’re better off treating yourself to a nice choccie bar!?

No? How are they a gimmick?

A decent protein bar tastes better than a chocolate bar like a Mts nutrition outright bar.
Outright transparent and outright delicious! Yum!
Out sells oatein in America 10:1
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 5th Jul
Jordan_Taylor05/07/2020 15:55

No? How are they a gimmick?A decent protein bar tastes better than a …No? How are they a gimmick?A decent protein bar tastes better than a chocolate bar like a Mts nutrition outright bar.Outright transparent and outright delicious! Yum! Out sells oatein in America 10:1

C'mon JT. Just between you & me. It's okay to admit these bars are heavily processed junk. Which is why I compare them to choccie bars
Jordan_Taylor05/07/2020 15:55

No? How are they a gimmick?A decent protein bar tastes better than a …No? How are they a gimmick?A decent protein bar tastes better than a chocolate bar like a Mts nutrition outright bar.Outright transparent and outright delicious! Yum! Out sells oatein in America 10:1

Anyway why haven't you got on the thread of the fella with the £500 equipment budget yet?
JumpMan198005/07/2020 16:09

C'mon JT. Just between you & me. It's okay to admit these bars are heavily …C'mon JT. Just between you & me. It's okay to admit these bars are heavily processed junk. Which is why I compare them to choccie bars

Not at all, nothing wrong with a protein bar
Jordan_Taylor05/07/2020 16:21

Not at all, nothing wrong with a protein bar

Ah you're probably still young enough that your body is forgiving of your nutritional mistakes
JumpMan198005/07/2020 17:28

Ah you're probably still young enough that your body is forgiving of your …Ah you're probably still young enough that your body is forgiving of your nutritional mistakes

No? Not at all.
Bought some of these yesterday! Cause of this price. But prefer to get my protein in other foods too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants