Groups

May i borrow someones xbox data transfer cable please?

Will pay postage both ways obviously

Thanks !

9 Comments

Cant you use a memory card? Dont know much about 360's but sure someone said that when asked for a cable!

Banned

Naeem786;4423998

Cant you use a memory card? Dont know much about 360's but sure someone … Cant you use a memory card? Dont know much about 360's but sure someone said that when asked for a cable!

You can, but if you have a lot of data (Like me), the memory card method would take forever. Depending on how you purchased your console or hard drive, you might be able to claim a free one from Microsoft by completing this form assets.xbox.com/en-…pdf

OP, PM "Leme" - will defo let you borrow it

Original Poster

Naeem786;4423998

Cant you use a memory card? Dont know much about 360's but sure someone … Cant you use a memory card? Dont know much about 360's but sure someone said that when asked for a cable!

It'd take an age though, would rather avoid that

imortal;4424214

free from here … free from here http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/B4E8A2D6-2DEB-46DF-A292-8D83454D62F9/0/MigrationorderformincludingEuropewithfax.pdf

Need bit quicker though if possible

strike;4424050

OP, PM "Leme" - will defo let you borrow it

I'll drop em a line cheers Strike

Anyone else?

Moved to correct forums as free items don't count towards FS feedback.

Original Poster

Thanks Rayman, wasn't sure

have a word with dog _cop he lent me his,

get it free best way and you dont need to pay and you can keep it absolutely for free
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions