Expired

Maybe don't head out to Black Friday in Oxford St. - all over

Found 24th Nov 2017Edited by:"davewave"
Transport for London says Oxford Circus and Bond Street underground stations have both reopened and all trains are stopping normally

Police are responding to reports of an incident at London's Oxford Circus Tube station.

British Transport Police said officers were at the scene and warned people to avoid the area, in London's West End.

"Oxford Circus Station is closed while we investigate a customer incident," Transport for London said.

Witnesses said people were running away from the station.

Armed police clear Tube station amid reports of smoke

OUR BRAVE POLICE RUN TO THE DANGER
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
Mass stampede. People still not thinking before they act!

Anyone who has served in the Armed forces or emergency services knows, KEEP CALM! The first thing you do, what ever happens, KEEP CALM!
Damn those Polaroid TV's for the mayhem they cause every year.
groenleader2 m ago

Mass stampede. People still not thinking before they act!Anyone who has …Mass stampede. People still not thinking before they act!Anyone who has served in the Armed forces or emergency services knows, KEEP CALM! The first thing you do, what ever happens, KEEP CALM!

Armed police are on the scene, not just because of an impromptu stampede. The panic will not help but is natural.

32548777-idxhz.jpg
Yeah I’m just down Oxford Street and they are telling people to get off the street and find a building to stay in
To date police have not located any trace of any suspects, evidence of shots fired or causalities. Officers continue to work with colleagues from British Transport Police in the area of Oxford Circus.

Updates will be provided as soon as we have them.

If you are in building stay in a building, if you are on the street in Oxford Street leave the area.

Officers are continuing to search the area.

This made me smile...

Dear attackers in #London. If you need me, my name is Lachie Chapman, I’m a couple of hundred yards from Oxford Circus at a cafe called My Place on Berwick St. I haven’t yet finished my Spritz, and I’m not leaving here for any any reason because I’m #notafraid of you.

Rubisco17 m ago

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/934108841318502408[Image] [Image]

oh dear a possible new false flag or fake? people running screaming, crying, smoke, gun shots then a tweet posted at 9.17am. Anyways glad it seems to be not as bad is first thought BTW on BBC news at 17.45 look in the sky behind the reporters head, doesnt look like a plane nor a helicopter so to me its a UFO or Van Damme. I tried to watch it again iplayer but the blighters have split the screen just as it flew over so you cant see it as clear as when it was live on TV.
Edited by: "caverncity" 24th Nov 2017
I wonder if this was an excercise to see how services and the public would respond if information about a possible terror attack was imminent since that the anti-terror squad didn’t mobilise.
Predikuesi3 m ago

I wonder if this was an excercise to see how services and the public would …I wonder if this was an excercise to see how services and the public would respond if information about a possible terror attack was imminent since that the anti-terror squad didn’t mobilise.

I thought exactly the same!!!!!
caverncity6 m ago

oh dear a possible new false flag or fake? people running screaming, …oh dear a possible new false flag or fake? people running screaming, crying, smoke, gun shots then a tweet posted at 9.17am. Anyways glad it seems to be not as bad is first thought BTW on BBC news at 17.45 look in the sky behind the reporters head, doesnt look like a plane nor a helicopter so to me its a UFO or Van Damme.

a 'false flag' would require the authorities to falsely claim an attack rather than refuting an attack/victim... try harder.
davewave2 m ago

I thought exactly the same!!!!!

32549605-ePElI.jpg

Nooooo! So did I
deeky5 m ago

[Image] Nooooo! So did I

The three of you are ridiculous
False flag gone wrong probably
This place is a nuthouse
sufology5 m ago

False flag gone wrong probably

Attempt to claim a false flag is irrational and absurd - keep going though.

32549783-T4Rmk.jpg
Cr0m7 m ago

This place is a nuthouse

normally is on black fridays or when nowt on TV, after 12am it gets worse well it did until they changed the pages format.
Rubisco37 m ago

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/934108841318502408[Image] [Image]

there was another at 8.56am on the BBC twitter
deeky1 h, 41 m ago

[Image] Nooooo! So did I

Lulz, I can do this in real life although these days my neck kills and cheeks feel one step behind.
I keep seeing this image of a woman in my mind? She's standing up and making cutting motions to her neck. Wonder what it means.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants