Maybe the cheekiest post you'll ever see... Ever.

** MY REQUEST HAS NOW BEEN FULFILLED THANKS TO A GENEROUS HUKDER, MANY THANKS **

I see a lot of people offering codes for various things they won't be using... I'm about to do the opposite and request one (cheeky, I told you.)

If anyone has a Sky Sports 1 day pass that's getting in their way and you just want to dump it on someone else, I could be that guy. I support Newcastle and my Dad supports Sunderland (crazy, I know!) and we're clashing on Sunday and it's being aired on Sky Sports, but didn't fancy spending nearly a Tenner to watch it.

Will do (almost) anything

18 Comments

Anything? Would you like to be the NUFC goalie on Sunday?

Original Poster

IamMT

Anything? Would you like to be the NUFC goalie on Sunday?

After last weekend.. Yes I think it might do us good

Well, I like Sunderland - and I've family up t'north who are magpies, but which is better? There's only one way to find out! Fiiiiiiiiiiight...

Editor

iCoxyyyy

If anyone has a Sky Sports 1 day pass that's getting in their way and you … If anyone has a Sky Sports 1 day pass that's getting in their way and you just want to dump it on someone else, I could be that guy.

Absolutely tempted, So sweet

iCoxyyyy

I support Newcastle

No.

On a hukd cheeky level from 0-10 ( 10 being the cheekiest), i class this request as a 1

Pm sent. Merry Christmas

You're a wrong 'in! Haway Mackems!

Original Poster

Thanks buddy, I've sent you a message, seems like the code is only linked to your account but thank you for your kindness - hope you have a great Christmas

kjcoolcat

Pm sent. Merry Christmas

iCoxyyyy

If anyone has a Sky Sports 1 day pass that's getting in their way and … If anyone has a Sky Sports 1 day pass that's getting in their way and you just want to dump it on someone else, I could be that guy.

iCoxyyyy

I support Newcastle

I was expecting a reply like 'already posted' or 'dupe' from you

Editor

kjcoolcat

Pm sent. Merry Christmas

iCoxyyyy

If anyone has a Sky Sports 1 day pass that's getting in their way and … If anyone has a Sky Sports 1 day pass that's getting in their way and you just want to dump it on someone else, I could be that guy.

iCoxyyyy

I support Newcastle

Damn! Missed that

This post is much cheekier when a member of 2 minutes asks the same.

RossD89

This post is much cheekier when a member of 2 minutes asks the same.

And then flogs it on the for sale thread

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

Damn! Missed that

Keep an eye out for my next post

I have a code if you need too, but it might be linked to my account too I'm not sure???

Original Poster

j223

I have a code if you need too, but it might be linked to my account too … I have a code if you need too, but it might be linked to my account too I'm not sure???

I've now received one, but thank you anyway

OP, I offer you my house and car..as well as a Sky sports pass...

If you don't ask.......

Serious about the house BTW (_;)

I think you're bigging up the cheekiness of your request OP.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57315964.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763963
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions