Maybelline Eraser Concealer - Shade Match

Posted 4th Jun
Hi guys. I wanted to see if anyone is a MAC NC40/42 or a Maybelline Fit Me Shade 220 (Natural Beige) or a Loreal True Match shade in Golden Natural who uses the above concealer? What shade do you use in the concealer? Thank you x
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Hi

I’m NW10 and 095 in Maybelline so I can’t help directly, but as there are no other replies yet, I’ve a couple of suggestions that might help.

Have you tried the website findation.com for shade match suggestions? That’s one I use quite a bit.

If you go to maybelline.com - the US site - there is a shade matching tool there that might help.

Failing that, I’d google for swatches for comparison. I find a lot of Reddit users post comparison swatches that help a lot

Good luck.
MondayMonday04/06/2020 19:46

HiI’m NW10 and 095 in Maybelline so I can’t help directly, but as there are …HiI’m NW10 and 095 in Maybelline so I can’t help directly, but as there are no other replies yet, I’ve a couple of suggestions that might help.Have you tried the website findation.com for shade match suggestions? That’s one I use quite a bit.If you go to maybelline.com - the US site - there is a shade matching tool there that might help.Failing that, I’d google for swatches for comparison. I find a lot of Reddit users post comparison swatches that help a lotGood luck.

Aw thank you for taking the time out to help appreciate it. Yes I've been watching some videos etc for an idea.
Post a comment
@
    Text