Mayweather v Mosley - Sky sports 1. 2am

Found 1st May 2010
Who you got?

Mayweather for me. Should be a good fight though

57 Comments

Mayweather all the way.

I think we might be in for a shock tonight. I think Mosely might do a job on him

Mayweather, thought about putting a bet on but not even worth it.

Is the actual fight 2am or will it be around 3am or later like usual after the build up fights? Need to know if worth staying up or downloading in morning

anthonyt;8505829

Mayweather, thought about putting a bet on but not even worth it.Is the … Mayweather, thought about putting a bet on but not even worth it.Is the actual fight 2am or will it be around 3am or later like usual after the build up fights? Need to know if worth staying up or downloading in morning

Probably closer to 4am

mayweather in the 9th after one hell of a battle.

Original Poster

ants97;8505844

mayweather in the 9th after one hell of a battle.

Doubt he'll ko moseley. Hes a tough guy and a big WW. I just see mayweather outboxing him and moseley getting frustrated.

Think it will start about 4am

Chidda;8505878

Doubt he'll ko moseley. Hes a tough guy and a big WW. I just see … Doubt he'll ko moseley. Hes a tough guy and a big WW. I just see mayweather outboxing him and moseley getting frustrated.Think it will start about 4am

your probably right but going for mayweathers speed to wear mosely down.

mayweather for me, i would say on points :thumbsup:

the main event will be at 4am but i dont the think fight will start til 4.40am. mayweather will shut him out and it will either be a unanimous decision or a late ko!

I'm thinking Mayweather...But its Pacquiao that we all want him to fight...

Banned

any streams beaches?

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;8505823

I think we might be in for a shock tonight. I think Mosely might do a job … I think we might be in for a shock tonight. I think Mosely might do a job on him

I hope so, but cant see it happening

wheres a good place on the net to watch the fight?

ei8hty5ive;8506031

I'm thinking Mayweather...But its Pacquiao that we all want him to … I'm thinking Mayweather...But its Pacquiao that we all want him to fight...

+1

dataload;8506194

+1

Exactly the whole world is, SOMEONE please give me a link so i can watch the fight :thumbsup:

Christ that first fight was eventful!

GQ Man;8506212

Exactly the whole world is, SOMEONE please give me a link so i can watch … Exactly the whole world is, SOMEONE please give me a link so i can watch the fight :thumbsup:

myp2p.eu/bro…27&

use this one if you want a reliable stream veetle.com/fra…tml

so who won?

wulshaz;8506232

so who won?

its not even started yet ! probably around 4am

iNSOMANiAC;8506229

Christ that first fight was eventful!

i know! 3 knockdowns in the first round. imagine if the first round with money and sugar has 3 knockdowns?!?!?

thats why id never go to a boxing match !

iNSOMANiAC;8506230

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=74827&part=sportsuse this one … http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=74827&part=sportsuse this one if you want a reliable stream http://www.veetle.com/frameworked/view/index.html#4b125c959065d

Cheers fella that Veetle.com is the best picture ive seen with free streaming for boxing :thumbsup:

arsed with these carp fights now

Original Poster

undercard has been decent imo. alverez cotto off to a good start..

wow muhammad ali there

Banned

saul alvarez........mexican:lol:

he's as blatant irish as you can get.........red hair,fair skin n freckles

funneh

golden boy promotions clockin another win

Decided to have a fiver on ,mayweather to win by KO @ 6/1, Im not as confident as he is though!

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;8506317

Decided to have a fiver on ,mayweather to win by KO @ 6/1, Im not as … Decided to have a fiver on ,mayweather to win by KO @ 6/1, Im not as confident as he is though!

i cant see mayweather ko'ing ssm

neither can i tbh but its only a deep sea diver

i dont like mayweather, i think hes a bit of a tool but my money would be on him

Anybody who talks about themselves in the third person is a ******

doesn't help himself, going on about riddles. his dad made himself look just as stupid when he was making up poems about hatton and pacquiao

Original Poster

lol chris brown in the ring! He guna knock about one of the ring girls?

come on moseley

The Americans just dont get irony do they, although the woman beater doesnt seem very popular with the crowd.

theres taking your time and theres taking your time

Madly looking for this on PPV with no luck only to find it's on sky sports one all along!:roll:

Banned

dataload;8506336

theres taking your time and theres taking your time

no different to haye the other week:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Come On Moseley

Original Poster

OMG....so close

Moseley gave him a right good beating then

I might have a fiver on Mayweather but id love to see him knocked out the cocky ****
Post a comment
@
    Text