Mazda owners

Found 22nd Nov 2017
I am looking at buying a Mazda 3, but it does not have Sat Nav. It has a display screen which I presume is for entertainment- can this be upgraded?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments
Nope
Depends how old, but if it is a 63 (ish) or newer, yes. My dealer told me that the SatNav hardware is built in on the newer models and only enabled or disabled by the presence of the SD Card. In the latest models (I have a 17 Mazda 6) the SD Card is located in the armrest cubby, where as the older models were more difficult to reach.
They can be bought on ebay for around £35 for the older TomTom version and £50 for the newer Navteq ones - try searching ebay for "mazda 3 sat nav sd card".
Edited by: "Ar460rn" 23rd Nov 2017
Original Poster
Ar460rn40 m ago

Depends how old, but if it is a 63 (ish) or newer, yes. My dealer told me …Depends how old, but if it is a 63 (ish) or newer, yes. My dealer told me that the SatNav hardware is built in on the newer models and only enabled or disabled by the presence of the SD Card. In the latest models (I have a 17 Mazda 6) the SD Card is located in the armrest cubby, where as the older models were more difficult to reach.They can be bought on ebay for around £35 for the older TomTom version and £50 for the newer Navteq ones - try searching ebay for "mazda 3 sat nav sd card".

Thanks, the car is a 65, so should be ok
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants