Mazuma - Anyone traded their mobile phone in to them? Are there any others that pay more/ have better rep?

6 replies
Found 12th Nov 2008
I'm selling my N95 and see that MazumaMobile is paying £115 for them. Has anyone successfully traded in a phone with them. Has anyone got experience of any other companies who pay as well and have good rep? Thanks.

6 Comments

Original Poster

Superb! TY! It would be good to be able to walk in to a store and sort it there and then without having to post away...Thank you. I'll check them out :thumbsup:

Also, fyi you can also potentially get cashback on some of them through quidco (e.g. 3.60 for 1st phone, 1.80 for each subsequent phone etc) - at least I did when I traded in my phone a while back so worth a look

moneysavingexpert.com has a list there,the greenbanana site on there offered me the best price.they offer £116.00 for the n95,i was paid a cheque which i received after about 8 days

I have used these 4 times for N95 and each time no problems at all cheque received within 7 days as stated

Yes used Mazuma many times as they tend to be the highest paying, but not always - check the others first.

They are very quick to turn the phone round and their customer service is good the once I had a phone delayed by RM ,thye still honoured the price 3 weeks later.

BTW - just saw a sale in FS/FT where someone sold two phones without chargers for about £5 less than they would have got with Mazuma and the seller then has to pay the postage to the buyer - crazy.

EliTom
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57597
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions