Groups
    EXPIRED

Mazuma mobile

I have couple of the phones to sell to them.One of them is nokia n95 in poor cosmetic condition but everything works fine.
    I was just wondering does anyone know if this will affect the price

13 Comments

why not email them and ask............

Banned

This will not affect the price . I have used Mazuma a few times and they don't mind cosmetic damages .
    They do mind broken screens and if it doesnt work . So you will get a good price for a Nokia N95 as it isnt an old phone .
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Pheo;4469826

This will not affect the price . I have used Mazuma a few times and they … This will not affect the price . I have used Mazuma a few times and they don't mind cosmetic damages . They do mind broken screens and if it doesnt work . So you will get a good price for a Nokia N95 as it isnt an old phone . :thumbsup:

Cheers for info.I would never sell it for 105 in this condition so mazuma is the best deal I think

they'll give £105 for the mobile on its own. it just needs to work

Original Poster

what do mazuma do with the phones they get?

i think i want an n95. i got an N81 8gb which i love except for the camera....no auto focus.

Original Poster

I think the n95 is one of the best phones u can get,even this older version one,It is a very good phone,there is one for sale on here,it could go for 110

Banned

nemanjav;4469941

what do mazuma do with the phones they get?

they play football with them....

what do you think they do with them? lol

Banned

I think they sell the phones on or recycle each part of the phone . Dunno really

shanecr;4470048

i think i want an n95. i got an N81 8gb which i love except for the … i think i want an n95. i got an N81 8gb which i love except for the camera....no auto focus.

I agree with the no auto focus so i swapped it for an N82 which the camera is much better on this model . :thumbsup: I also wouldnt mind a N95 or 96.

Banned

Just had a look..... Ive got an HTC Kaiser and HTC tytn II which I no longer use. Thought if an N95 was £105 - I'd get a good quote..... Absolute pants. £37 and £35 respectively. The Kaiser still goes for £150+ on fleabay!

Original Poster

guv;4470702

Just had a look..... Ive got an HTC Kaiser and HTC tytn II which I no … Just had a look..... Ive got an HTC Kaiser and HTC tytn II which I no longer use. Thought if an N95 was £105 - I'd get a good quote..... Absolute pants. £37 and £35 respectively. The Kaiser still goes for £150+ on fleabay!

Are u selling that htc tytn II

Banned

nemanjav;4470893

Are u selling that htc tytn II

Yeh at some point. Just bought an iPhone (even though it is inferior!) :w00t:

Original Poster

how much for it mate,what is the condition,what du u have for it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal24
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      3. Gaming Monitor11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

See more discussions