mazuma mobile

is it only the phone you send back???or do you need to send the charger

6 Comments

Just the phone

Original Poster

rangermastiffs;5203997

Just the phone

cheers buddy.:thumbsup:

make sure you check envirofone too bud and a couple of the others as the prices for different models varies by which site you go with. I went with envirofone for my nokia n95 as it gave an extra £3 compared to mazuma and an extra £2 on quidco!! So make sure u compare and also dont forget quidco!

just sell it on ebay you get tons more cash then these guys will pay

edit- and if your saving the enviornment, just sell it on ebay... and then give your cash to an environmental chairty.

monkeybrains;5204075

just sell it on ebay you get tons more cash then these guys will payedit- … just sell it on ebay you get tons more cash then these guys will payedit- and if your saving the enviornment, just sell it on ebay... and then give your cash to an environmental chairty.

Wrong, when i sold my nokia n95 i got £108 off envirofone plus £3.65 from quidco. Plus it meant i kept the charger and all the other bits to sell on.

The phones were going for £95-£110 on ebay with all accessories, take off 10% of fees and you wouldnt have got over £100!!!

For some phones you are correct, for some you are not!!

Cantona_7;5204295

Wrong, when i sold my nokia n95 i got £108 off envirofone plus £3.65 from … Wrong, when i sold my nokia n95 i got £108 off envirofone plus £3.65 from quidco. Plus it meant i kept the charger and all the other bits to sell on.The phones were going for £95-£110 on ebay with all accessories, take off 10% of fees and you wouldnt have got over £100!!!For some phones you are correct, for some you are not!!

ah never knew this

i tried for 2 phones i had and there was a huge diffrence from these enviro sites and ebay. so guess it depends on the phone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions