Expired

Mazuma mobile - is a cracked at the back iphone 4 classed as working?

Found 20th Dec 2013
Going to send the spare iphone 4 we have to Mazuma, all works fine but the back has a shatter/crack at the back as youngest dropped it onto the patio. there are no other problems at all.
Looked on their site but can only find info on cracked front screens, I don't want to send it if I have to have it sent back. I can't be bothered with ebay sales anymore so Mazuma seemed the easiest option.
Community Updates
7 Comments
buy a back cover on ebay. costs a few pounds, to swap the back, its two screws at the bottom and it comes off. they give you a screwdriver with the case.
Original Poster
bulletdrive

buy a back cover on ebay. costs a few pounds, to swap the back, its two … buy a back cover on ebay. costs a few pounds, to swap the back, its two screws at the bottom and it comes off. they give you a screwdriver with the case.

Cheers bullet, going to look now.
hi there would you consider a sale on here for what they are offering ? regards Trace
Original Poster
tdh31

hi there would you consider a sale on here for what they are offering ? … hi there would you consider a sale on here for what they are offering ? regards Trace

Hiya Trace, not going to bother with selling as I'm keeping the charger for my ipad and don't want the hassle of posting to people etc, thanks for asking though.
thats fine i would need the charger as daughter had her stolen so has charger etc but understand
Original Poster
tdh31

thats fine i would need the charger as daughter had her stolen so has … thats fine i would need the charger as daughter had her stolen so has charger etc but understand

Sorry to hear that - I know exactly how you feel, my oldest Daughter had hers stolen last week in the shops, gutted.
You get an extra £1.60 at enviro phone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants