Mazuma Mobile Question..

I'm about to sell my N95 (original silver) to mazuma, quoted £85 online.

It's unlocked, debranded, housing isn't in fantastic condition..

The battery cover doesn't stay in place (at the moment I've taped it there), but was wondering if they'll dock money because of this?

Would it be worthwhile fitting a new battery cover before sending it to them? Or do they not care?

Thanks!

8 Comments

Yes they will dock money I sent a phone to them and got docked because part of the housing wasn't secure.

Mobilephonexchange give £87 or more for vouchers and £3.70 quidco. Should cover the cost of a replacement case.

Original Poster

humm just realised even changing the cover wont fix it.. it's the actual button bit at the bottom thats broken...

Original Poster

ADAMHODG;7710350

Yes they will dock money I sent a phone to them and got docked because … Yes they will dock money I sent a phone to them and got docked because part of the housing wasn't secure.

how much did they dock?

Was only about £3 not a massive difference.

baconsandwich;7710520

humm just realised even changing the cover wont fix it.. it's the actual … humm just realised even changing the cover wont fix it.. it's the actual button bit at the bottom thats broken...

Not got one but is it not sprung off the back of the battery back cover.

baconsandwich;7710546

how much did they dock?

I had the exact same problem with my N95. Had it taped at the side and i stil got the price of £105 (at the time)

Fonebank give £87 as well, dunno if they'll dock any money though, sent them one last Tuesday, cheque came through my door on Thursday.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    3. Better watch out for these...912
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930

See more discussions