Expired

MAZUMAMOBILE...

Found 28th Jun 2009
I'm going to sell my N95 through these I think !

People who have used it before, when they ask you for
the IMEI number... to say if I typed it in they won't do anything
to the phone will they ? lock it or something ? because i'm looking
to send off for the free post package they send out ready for when im
wanting to sell...

Could someone let me know please ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

i typed mine in last month, because i was going to sell it but changed my mind, and my phone is still working. I guess they are just checking that it isn't blocked/stolen

Why not sell it on here?

no, IMEI number will not lock it

1) no they need them imei to check thats its not stolen
2) do not send the phone via free postage, they offer ... if the phone gets damaged / lsot in the post, you lose the phone and no cash

always put in a box, secure it well and send special delivery, its £5.05 or close to that ... the phone then is insured if its goes missing / damaged

Original Poster

ninj4z;5615525

Why not sell it on here?

Because i doubt i'll get £100

Original Poster

faevilangel;5615534

1) no they need them imei to check thats its not stolen 2) do not send … 1) no they need them imei to check thats its not stolen 2) do not send the phone via free postage, they offer ... if the phone gets damaged / lsot in the post, you lose the phone and no cashalways put in a box, secure it well and send special delivery, its £5.05 or close to that ... the phone then is insured if its goes missing / damaged

Do they have to have the box the phone came in aswell? or just the handset ?

So you definately wouldn't use there free postage ?

ScRiVs;5615569

Because i doubt i'll get £100

and it will be bought by people who will then sell it on to mazuma :whistling:

ScRiVs;5615578

Do they have to have the box the phone came in aswell? or just the … Do they have to have the box the phone came in aswell? or just the handset ? So you definately wouldn't use there free postage ?

1 ) no any box will do, you only need to send phone & battery

2 ) nooo way ... if the phone goes missing, you lose out, not mazuma, for £5 to cover your back, its worth it

I have sent two phones to them via the free postage and I received the cash no problem, but they weren't worth that much to be fair

woody90;5615607

I have sent two phones to them via the free postage and I received the … I have sent two phones to them via the free postage and I received the cash no problem, but they weren't worth that much to be fair

if the phone is worth less than £40 then its ok to send via free post

anything over, goes via special delivery

Original Poster

faevilangel;5615599

1 ) no any box will do, you only need to send phone & battery2 ) nooo way … 1 ) no any box will do, you only need to send phone & battery2 ) nooo way ... if the phone goes missing, you lose out, not mazuma, for £5 to cover your back, its worth it

Just common sense not to risk it really ! :thumbsup:
But would i still need to place my order online with them?
And then when they send me there free postage thing I just
get a box and put the address on etc. ?

Cheers mate

ScRiVs;5615644

Just common sense not to risk it really ! :thumbsup:But would i still … Just common sense not to risk it really ! :thumbsup:But would i still need to place my order online with them?And then when they send me there free postage thing I justget a box and put the address on etc. ? Cheers mate

yup, also put the "invoice slip" in the box with the phone or you won't get paid :?

i recieved my free post bag in 3 days after ordering, sent phone next day, got e-mail 3pm next day said phone had been tested, and cheque was sent, got the cheque at 1pm that next day

so 5 days from phone to cash :thumbsup:

im creating a website about phone recycling, once its ready, would you put a review of mazuma on there ?

Original Poster

faevilangel;5615681

yup, also put the "invoice slip" in the box with the phone or you won't … yup, also put the "invoice slip" in the box with the phone or you won't get paid :? i recieved my free post bag in 3 days after ordering, sent phone next day, got e-mail 3pm next day said phone had been tested, and cheque was sent, got the cheque at 1pm that next dayso 5 days from phone to cash :thumbsup:

Sweet! Given you rep for answering my question :thumbsup:

Banned

Thread closed, as requested by the OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.