15 replies
Found 12th Apr 2009
^^^ trying to reply to your PM but it says your message box is full

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Banned

if i had a mrfun wanting to pm me. ide be worried.

lol just joking mate.

Sorry,i shouldn't have,.but i lolled at DG

deb8z;4906780

Sorry,i shouldn't have,.but i lolled at DG

+1

Looooool, i'm free now

DangerGod;4906767

if i had a mrfun wanting to pm me. ide be worried.lol just joking mate.

Worried? or excited brah? Your mother home yet? inconsiderate woman!!!

Banned

mbgringo;4906798

Worried? or excited brah? Your mother home yet? inconsiderate woman!!!

lol Worried during the week, a tad excited on a weekend.

Nah she is Blazing it up no doubt, but thats ok gives me a chance to dress up in her clothes and dance to Moulin Rouge :w00t:

:w00t::thumbsup:

DangerGod;4906836

lol Worried during the week, a tad excited on a weekend.Nah she is … lol Worried during the week, a tad excited on a weekend.Nah she is Blazing it up no doubt, but thats ok gives me a chance to dress up in her clothes and dance to Moulin Rouge :w00t:

DangerGod;4906836

lol Worried during the week, a tad excited on a weekend.Nah she is … lol Worried during the week, a tad excited on a weekend.Nah she is Blazing it up no doubt, but thats ok gives me a chance to dress up in her clothes and dance to Moulin Rouge :w00t:

i lol'd :lol:

DangerGod;4906836

Marmalade brah, lady marmalade.

Let her catch you in her stussys and bra - she won't go out again . . . . guaranteed!

:giggle:

mbgringo;4906864

Marmalade brah, lady marmalade.Let her catch you in her stussys and bra - … Marmalade brah, lady marmalade.Let her catch you in her stussys and bra - she won't go out again . . . . guaranteed!

Banned

mbgringo;4906864

Marmalade brah, lady marmalade.[COLOR="Red"]Let her catch you in her … Marmalade brah, lady marmalade.[COLOR="Red"]Let her catch you in her stussys and bra - she won't go out again[/COLOR] . . . . guaranteed!

You know that might work brah....But then if she brings a guy home and i flip dont think he will take me to serious with lipstick and hotpants on

Original Poster

mbgringo;4906864

Marmalade brah, lady marmalade.Let her catch you in her stussys and bra - … Marmalade brah, lady marmalade.Let her catch you in her stussys and bra - she won't go out again . . . . guaranteed!

lol

DangerGod;4906888

You know that might work brah....But then if she brings a guy home and i … You know that might work brah....But then if she brings a guy home and i flip dont think he will take me to serious with lipstick and hotpants on

Then don't get mad . . . . . get sexaaaaaaaaay - he'll bolt - trust me :oops: :-D

Banned

mbgringo;4906909

Then don't get mad . . . . . get sexaaaaaaaaay - he'll bolt - trust me … Then don't get mad . . . . . get sexaaaaaaaaay - he'll bolt - trust me :oops: :-D

kk im on it.

DangerGod;4906981

kk im on him.

Don't 4get, lipgloss, blusher and baseball bat . . . . :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63655
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10