mbgringo - please empty your inbox, we really need to talk

As above thanks,

16 Comments

:lol:

Somebody else posted the same thread aimed at mbgringo while back, and it got spammed.

how come my inbox is never full

strike;3379880

how come my inbox is never full

Join a clique. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

definatly serious...................................................................................

Please, my inbox is clear, i can change, i promise . . . . . . . . .

thesaint;3379937

Join a clique. :thumbsup:

Change the record

DudeyGeeza;3380130

definatly … definatly serious...................................................................................

mbgringo;3381461

Please, my inbox is clear, i can change, i promise . . . . . . . . .

Hope you two sort out whatever it is :thumbsup:

fireheaven;3381501

Change the record Hope you two sort out whatever it is :thumbsup:

Thanks hun, it really isn't a big thing really, he loves to create drama :-D

It's good to talk :-D

shibi din;3381532

It's good to talk :-D

Still have Bob Hoskins voice in my head from the old BT ads whenever i see that phrase . . .

Mbgringo did you get your game today ???

mbgringo;3381578

Still have Bob Hoskins voice in my head from the old BT ads whenever i … Still have Bob Hoskins voice in my head from the old BT ads whenever i see that phrase . . .

Was it Bob Hoskins, I always thought it was a woman :thinking:

frollickingfrill;3381593

Mbgringo did you get your game today ???

Hi, no hun, but for some strange reason, my postie seems to only bring parcels every other day at the minute - and delivered at 6.45pm last night?!?!?! Am out on the road tomorrow so will check Friday morning :thumbsup:

fireheaven;3381602

A good while ago . . . . . but yeah, pretty sure it was Mr H. That gruff cockney "its gud to tawk" bless him . . .

fireheaven;3381602

Yeah, Bob Hoskins used to do it. Prunella Scales was 'Beattie' , the one whose grandchildren had "ologies"!!
Didn't you just love those adverts? I can still remember the time when I realised that 'Beattie' was actually BT!!!! It was like a lightbulb had just been switched on in my mind. :roll:

Ohh thats who I was thinking of - Beattie.....................the lightbulb just lit up for me :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1748
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions