MBNA Credit card balance transfer rate at 4.9% for the life time of the card no fees

Found 5th Oct 2015
Not sure where to post this.
I spoke to MBNA card, for a balance transfer and they said their rate is 4.9%APR no balance transfer fees for the life time of the credit card.
So you don't need to keep transferring to other credit cards, you can take your time and pay off your card for no extra charge.
No balance transfer for 12 months or 18 months, just put all the money on one card, and keep paying till you pay it off.
I did not see this deal on their website but I have just done a balance transfer with them.
If anyone can find it on the website please post it here.
Thanks
Community Updates
3 Comments
Glad you didnt post this in 'Deals' - it would've gone stone cold!

5% is definitely not a good APR for a balance transfer card.

You can get a santander card with no balance transfer fee, and no interest on balance transfers for 23 months..

uswitch.com/cre…ers
adam_holcombe

Glad you didnt post this in 'Deals' - it would've gone stone cold!5% is … Glad you didnt post this in 'Deals' - it would've gone stone cold!5% is definitely not a good APR for a balance transfer card. You can get a santander card with no balance transfer fee, and no interest on balance transfers for 23 months..http://www.uswitch.com/credit-cards/ppc/credit-card-balance-transfers

key here is the life time, some people want to clear their debts onto one card for as long as they can then this is probably a good deal, but if you can use the cards a zero percentage rate card is better for sure
adam_holcombe

Glad you didnt post this in 'Deals' - it would've gone stone cold!5% is … Glad you didnt post this in 'Deals' - it would've gone stone cold!5% is definitely not a good APR for a balance transfer card. You can get a santander card with no balance transfer fee, and no interest on balance transfers for 23 months..http://www.uswitch.com/credit-cards/ppc/credit-card-balance-transfers

​Santander card will have a £3 a month fee from January 2016.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions