Mc Donalds Drive Thru Simulator for kids

Expert (Beta)29
Posted 7th AprEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
Ladbaby has come up with a great video so you can recreate a visit to the Mc Donald’s Drive Thru with your kids at home.

Thought this was lots of fun and maybe something you might want to do if you child had a birthday coming up.

Edited Watch how to use it here

m.youtube.com/wat…998

Here’s the Drive Thru Simulator
m.youtube.com/wat…njQ

Hope this helps someone
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

29 Comments
My daughter was very disappointed
purpleangel1307/04/2020 14:17

My daughter was very disappointed

Wow that quick I think he only uploaded it yesterday.

Did you put her in the car and serve her the food in the boxes like he did.

I honestly could see my neices loving this.
They won’t be impressed when there’s no nugs at the end!
myusernamehasgone23407/04/2020 14:22

Wow that quick I think he only uploaded it yesterday. Did you put her in …Wow that quick I think he only uploaded it yesterday. Did you put her in the car and serve her the food in the boxes like he did. I honestly could see my neices loving this.

I only seen the second link just watched the first one now lol she loves it
I’ve been asked to do it now
Pecoleye07/04/2020 14:23

They won’t be impressed when there’s no nugs at the end!

Yeah but you can get the nuggets with your grocery shop that are really similar and have them ready for them at the end just like ladbaby did.

He's son seemed genuinely happy.
purpleangel1307/04/2020 14:23

I only seen the second link just watched the first one now lol she loves it

No wonder she thought it was rubbish if you just showed the video.
purpleangel1307/04/2020 14:24

I’ve been asked to do it now

I've edited the post now so people see what to do
myusernamehasgone23407/04/2020 14:25

Yeah but you can get the nuggets with your grocery shop that are really …Yeah but you can get the nuggets with your grocery shop that are really similar and have them ready for them at the end just like ladbaby did. He's son seemed genuinely happy.

Like it, nice idea! But where are these magic nuggets you speak of in supermarkets which are “really similar” to McDonalds?
Watched yesterday, Fantastic, Kids will love it.
BiffyBear07/04/2020 14:31

Like it, nice idea! But where are these magic nuggets you speak of in …Like it, nice idea! But where are these magic nuggets you speak of in supermarkets which are “really similar” to McDonalds?

The Quorn nuggets apparently taste surprising similar.

I'm sure most other brands of actual chicken nuggets could be a suitable substitute.
.MUFC.07/04/2020 14:33

Watched yesterday, Fantastic, Kids will love it.

Hope they enjoy it.

Another fab idea from Mark
What a great dad.
myusernamehasgone23407/04/2020 14:36

Hope they enjoy it.Another fab idea from Mark

Didn't mean my kids lol, They're a bit too old and I wouldn't fit my car in the living room

I meant kids in general
Wow ... really lol
A+ for effort x
myusernamehasgone23407/04/2020 14:35

The Quorn nuggets apparently taste surprising similar. I'm sure most other …The Quorn nuggets apparently taste surprising similar. I'm sure most other brands of actual chicken nuggets could be a suitable substitute.

Ones at Iceland/Food Warehouse are the closest tasting ones I’ve found before, normally kids complain when try any other ones that aren’t official McDonalds ones but these got approval
JWeldo07/04/2020 14:43

Ones at Iceland/Food Warehouse are the closest tasting ones I’ve found b …Ones at Iceland/Food Warehouse are the closest tasting ones I’ve found before, normally kids complain when try any other ones that aren’t official McDonalds ones but these got approval

That’s good to know thanks
.MUFC.07/04/2020 14:38

Didn't mean my kids lol, They're a bit too old and I wouldn't fit my car …Didn't mean my kids lol, They're a bit too old and I wouldn't fit my car in the living room I meant kids in general

Oops
sheilajay07/04/2020 14:37

What a great dad.

Love the effort he goes to and how creative he is
do u get. a toy
kevlfc07/04/2020 15:07

do u get. a toy

Yeah he put small toy in the happy meal box
Hmmm, what about a pub simulator :/
That is lovely!! Kids gunna love this
JWeldo07/04/2020 14:43

Ones at Iceland/Food Warehouse are the closest tasting ones I’ve found b …Ones at Iceland/Food Warehouse are the closest tasting ones I’ve found before, normally kids complain when try any other ones that aren’t official McDonalds ones but these got approval

myusernamehasgone23407/04/2020 14:49

That’s good to know thanks

These are very close:
iceland.co.uk/p/i…tml
dcx_badass07/04/2020 16:48

These are very …These are very close:https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-30-approx.-crispy-chicken-breast-xl-nuggets-660g/58247.html#q=chicken+nuggets&start=1

Thank you
Look almost identical on the packet
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 7th Apr
This mum used it and made it into the The Sun

thesun.co.uk/fab…or/

Not really sure why they didn't credit Ladbaby and use their video though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions