Expired

McAfee Security Suite

5 replies
Found 13th Jun 2008
Hello all,
Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on McAfee BUT by DOWNLOADING it rather than CD version?
Thanks to this site soetime ago I got a free donwload meant for Nat West (if I remember well) through a link here, so I am really happy with this software and willing to pay for download and I am not wanting or looking for people opinions as I have alreaddy decided on this.

Look forward to youre relevant replied :o)

thanks BB

5 Comments

i wouldnt bother with it just get AVG free as does the job and is free to download just type it into google and is all sorted

Go here
]http//uk…y=1

Click on deal

Then use this code bottom left
MC08192904pC518923290

Should bring it down to 9.99 for a year.

Hope it helps

Yep I agree, AVG or Avast free editions are just as good as this and can be downloaded in a few mins.

Mcafee have increased their cashback to 35% in addition to the 50% off RRP when you buy through Quidco.

I have tried this with the extra code above to get the price down to £9.99 and I am just waiting to see if the Quidco 35% tracks too.

Thanks.

** Update **
It has now tracked with Quidco cashback of £3.49 so, if it gets paid out, I have got a 3-User McAfee Internet Security Suite(1-year subscription) for a bargain £6.50.
Yippee!.

Free with RBOS account or it was try the site
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630
    4. Unidays33

See more discussions