Expired

MCDONALDS 2for1 VOUCHER... FREE TO WHO EVER WANTS IT FIRST

10 replies
Found 30th Nov 2008
as above says enter code by 30th of november... but might mean u can still use it later i duno. but i am not using it will pm the first person who wants it

10 Comments

i'll take it but you need the sticker off the voucher i think....you gonna post that? cheers.

Banned

its no good without the actual bit you peel off

We had about 1500 left of these in work today and we just chucked them all out ha

Original Poster

aw never saw tht.. if you want it posted i will post at the cost for a stamp :P

Banned

you will need to input code before tomorrow and print it off and attach sticker then send

Original Poster

dean3988;3614814

We had about 1500 left of these in work today and we just chucked them … We had about 1500 left of these in work today and we just chucked them all out ha

will you be able to use them after today. says enter code by today but can u still go to the cinema with it later?

But codes have to be entered by mid-night tonight!

But can be used until June 09!

Banned

dean3988;3614814

We had about 1500 left of these in work today and we just chucked them … We had about 1500 left of these in work today and we just chucked them all out ha

no way, why didnt you take some home and prnt some out, people would have paid postage for a few of them

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3614837

But codes have to be entered by mid-night tonight!But can be used until … But codes have to be entered by mid-night tonight!But can be used until June 09!

yea i will pm the code so it can be enterd tonight and then stick it on when recieved?

Original Poster

to much hassle lmao. wil just close the thread thanks for the help but

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
  2. black friday dates for halfords11
  3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66
  4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226663

See more discussions