McDonalds extend breakfast serving times until 11am

EDITOR 47
Posted 15th Nov 2019
I literally can't cope this week. Microsoft totally smashed it out of the park last night at X019. Keegan and Tiff have their own flat and now McDonalds have announced that they're extending their breakfast opening times next week by a massive 30 minutes to 11am

3332013.jpg
"We have listened to our customers’ pleas and are delighted to extend breakfast serving time until 11am, particularly as we head into the festive season when we see a rush of latecomers searching for those all-important hash browns."

Let me emphasise the importance there - as we head into the festive season when we see a rush of latecomers searching for those all-important hash browns.

Hands up, who's a latecomer in need of hash browns?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Got to be done. Sorry, couldn't help it:

does that mean normal menu is delayed until 11am?
47 Comments
Hacked15/11/2019 15:27

Would rather make my own. Remember this?[Image] …Would rather make my own. Remember this?[Image] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Size_Me

oh yes. I read the book I didn't need putting off junk food before then but that certainly put me off
Pfft. Breakfast has been served till 11am round here for months.

I'm the customer they listened to.

You're welcome.
deleted1471098
andymagic15/11/2019 14:42

Some footballer with a dodgy perm and a lass that sung "I think we're …Some footballer with a dodgy perm and a lass that sung "I think we're alone now"

Ah, I think your alone now in knowing who that is lol
deleted1471098
ChuckTheDuck15/11/2019 14:30

Eastenders innit (on the Beeb)

Don’t watch live tv, it’s too last century. Netflix/nowtv/prime is all I have time for these days.
Damn, I only like big mac's - I remember years ago asking for one before ten and they said sorry we're only serving the breakfast menu, I was not happy.

Bland baps with plastic tasting eggs and flavourless bacon? No thanks.
deleted147109815/11/2019 17:35

Don’t watch live tv, it’s too last century. Netflix/nowtv/prime is all I ha …Don’t watch live tv, it’s too last century. Netflix/nowtv/prime is all I have time for these days.

Plus no need for TV license
deleted147109815/11/2019 17:35

Don’t watch live tv, it’s too last century. Netflix/nowtv/prime is all I ha …Don’t watch live tv, it’s too last century. Netflix/nowtv/prime is all I have time for these days.

Add britbox and you're sorted!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants