Expired

Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working

Found 20th Aug 2017
if the fizzy drinks machine is not working surely if the alternative is a milkshake you should not have to pay the additional 40p.

I asked the manager this at cheetham hill he was actually very rude and abrupt and said it's our policy the alternative to fizzy pop is water or tea n coffee.
if you don't want the above you will have to pay.

what are your thoughts please everyone?

thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I'm with the manager on that but I don't like milkshake. If a restaurant ran out of sausages you wouldn't expect them to give you rump steak instead
Neither would I we are only talking drinks that form part of a meal here though
But milkshake isn't part of a meal deal. Coffee costs more than a milkshake anyway so you're quids in.
This is the sort of story the Daily mail would want to know about.
Yeah, I'm with them, they can charge whatever they want for whatever they want. You have to then accept or decline their offer.
I agree pay the extra if that's what you want but if your forced to choose that alternative then surely you should not have to pay the extra. The cost of the meal is not the issue.
shops do not have to sell and you don't have to buy so if they are not prepared to give milkshake as an alternative replacement then you have the option of buying the meal or walk away. free country where people are free to sell and you are free to buy if you wish.
maverickrochdale1 h, 19 m ago

I agree pay the extra if that's what you want but if your forced to choose …I agree pay the extra if that's what you want but if your forced to choose that alternative then surely you should not have to pay the extra. The cost of the meal is not the issue.

You aren't forced though are you? You have the choice of hot drinks or water. You want a different choice that they are not prepared to offer. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Other fast food outlets are available....
steve.t2 h, 49 m ago

This is the sort of story the Daily mail would want to know about.

Sad face?
I would have told he to deduct the cost of the fizzy drink from the meal if you didn't want the alternative or to pay the extra for the shake.

I do agree that the alternatives are not the same as a fizzy drink, who wants water, coffee or tea with a burger?.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants