Spit or swallow?

46 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Swallow!

I'm a swallower myself.

Oh definately spit.....disgusting!

munnski

Oh definately spit.....disgusting!

It's yummy - I pinch it out of everyone else's burger too!

I throw it on the window, Happy Gilmore style.

Banned

give em to the smackheads

Original Poster Banned

Penny Saver

It's yummy - I pinch it out of everyone else's burger too!

pincher FTW

always used to spit but for some reason im a swallower now.....

Swallow.

Swallow!... Love 'em - best part of the burger! lol

Swallow!

Is this the Officially official homosexual thread?

I take them out and give 'em to someone else to eat! Disgusting!

swallow deffo and the kids too !

swallow! and pinch everyone elses too! only cos I'm the only swallower I know! oO

spit it out but i sometime like the little taste it leaves behine when i pick it out

Spit - yuck yuck yuck!

galareho

I take them out and give 'em to someone else to eat! Disgusting!

^^ This. They are gross.

Put in the bin before eating the burger or order without.
Edited by: "Adam2050" 4th Nov 2010

fluffyundacrakas

^^ This. They are gross.

+2

http://buildyourownbirdhouseplans.com/images/TreeSwallowMale.jpg

Swallow.

I dont know why you would spit, just dont eat it lol

Banned

love em!!

whenever i get a bigmac / cheeseburger it is always made fresh without pickle - for 1 you get a freshly made burger and B i don't have to pick the nasty smelly horrid gherkin outta my food

swallow

All you Spitters never heard of asking for the burger without pickle?

Mallinersha

All you Spitters never heard of asking for the burger without pickle?

they like the taste it leaves behind

arcangel111

whenever i get a bigmac / cheeseburger it is always made fresh without … whenever i get a bigmac / cheeseburger it is always made fresh without pickle - for 1 you get a freshly made burger and B i don't have to pick the nasty smelly horrid gherkin outta my food

Same for me. I order a plain burger every time. Not only do you get a nicer tasting and healthier burger. But it's actually made fresh and hasn't been sitting for hours.

DarkKnight

Same for me. I order a plain burger every time. Not only do you get a … Same for me. I order a plain burger every time. Not only do you get a nicer tasting and healthier burger. But it's actually made fresh and hasn't been sitting for hours.

hmmm dunno about that lol

numptyj

hmmm dunno about that lol

Yeah, do you know how much fat is in the mayo for example?

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight

Same for me. I order a plain burger every time. Not only do you get a … Same for me. I order a plain burger every time. Not only do you get a nicer tasting and healthier burger. But it's actually made fresh and hasn't been sitting for hours.

Really? everytime i have a big mac i have to wait for it to be made!

DarkKnight

Yeah, do you know how much fat is in the mayo for example?

no I dont. But I only order a quarter pounder with cheese, theres only a little bit of mustard and stuff in it on top of the burger .

i don't mind waiting for a fresh made burger be it 5 minutes or 10. there's many a time when i have had a burger off the hotplate to find it's clap cold and took it back and made them make me a fresh one -
Don't be afraid to take things back - they don't care.. they'll just throw it in the bin and get you more - eat half of it first though

arcangel111

i don't mind waiting for a fresh made burger be it 5 minutes or 10. … i don't mind waiting for a fresh made burger be it 5 minutes or 10. there's many a time when i have had a burger off the hotplate to find it's clap cold and took it back and made them make me a fresh one - Don't be afraid to take things back - they don't care.. they'll just throw it in the bin and get you more - eat half of it first though

just dont go there with attitude or you will have your burger rubbed somewhere dirty and if you go back for the second time during a busy period, i would advise you not to just get a refund and get the hell out. Ive worked there.

oh i never give them lip or owt, nice and polite - tell them it's cold and ask for another one if i'm paying £3+ for my meal i'd at least like it to be warm

Goes to KFC ;-)

Original Poster Banned

*katie*

Goes to KFC ;-)

you like suckin on a bone? ;-)

DangerGod

you like suckin on a bone? ;-)

Close. . .

hahaaaaa

Me being 15, I chuck them on the walls.

arcangel111

whenever i get a bigmac / cheeseburger it is always made fresh without … whenever i get a bigmac / cheeseburger it is always made fresh without pickle - for 1 you get a freshly made burger and B i don't have to pick the nasty smelly horrid gherkin outta my food

Lol am exactly the same! Order a plain quarter cheesepounder - cant stand that green thing - why do they put it in - its gross. Next thing they will be sticking turnip onto the burger lol

spit...ugh!

swallow!! and everyone elses lol. dont know how fresh it will be even asking for no gherkin!!
Edited by: "nightstud" 4th Nov 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 45 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    2. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821061
    3. Black Friday 201711
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions