McDonalds Happy Meal 40th Anniversary Teeny Ty Collection

Posted 30th Oct
Check out these little cuties!

To celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Happy Meal, McDonalds have released a total of 36 different Teeny Tys to collect!

There are twelve different named Teeny Tys, but each animal comes in three different colour variations!
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
They should have re-made their 1st ever happy meal toy. Who remembers the transformers back in the 80's ? Where burger, fries and a drink all turned into robots.
Vodkawithanything30/10/2019 11:24

I’m pretty sure I’ve still got the fries and milkshake ones somewhere in th …I’m pretty sure I’ve still got the fries and milkshake ones somewhere in the loft

My mum keeps everything I'm sure she has many in her loft
23 Comments
They should have re-made their 1st ever happy meal toy. Who remembers the transformers back in the 80's ? Where burger, fries and a drink all turned into robots.
Let us know what happy meal toys you used to get back in day
Edited by: "Deal-boy-trotter" 30th Oct
Deal-boy-trotter30/10/2019 10:43

Let us know what happy meal toys you used to get back in day

I had the OG Happy meal TY back in my day. And the bear ones too. They were amazing toys! I think I still have them somewhere.
My kids played with these for max 2 hours and then were gone into the abyss of toytopia...

They should have re-made their 1st ever happy meal toy. Who remembers the …They should have re-made their 1st ever happy meal toy. Who remembers the transformers back in the 80's ? Where burger, fries and a drink all turned into robots.

I’m pretty sure I’ve still got the fries and milkshake ones somewhere in the loft

I’m pretty sure I’ve still got the fries and milkshake ones somewhere in th …I’m pretty sure I’ve still got the fries and milkshake ones somewhere in the loft

They are worth a fortune now too I believe
I remember collecting 101 dalmatian figures! 💕
Edited by: "kirsty.kacz" 30th Oct

My mum keeps everything I'm sure she has many in her loft
Am I the only one wondering, if they are releasing as many as 36, why they didn't just go for a full 40 different ones?
Edited by: "premierfella" 30th Oct
premierfella30/10/2019 11:54

Am I the only one wondering, if they are releasing as many as 36, why they …Am I the only one wondering, if they are releasing as many as 36, why they didn't just go for a full 40 different ones?

Lol I have 2 so far 👀
splender30/10/2019 12:47

Very cure, all 36, no thanks though, click to see each one in detail at …Very cure, all 36, no thanks though, click to see each one in detail at Tycollector[Image]

very progressive. remember when everyone was going to make a mint collecting beanie babies?
bingowings8530/10/2019 13:30

very progressive. remember when everyone was going to make a mint …very progressive. remember when everyone was going to make a mint collecting beanie babies?

I don't believe what you said was said, "everyone was going to make a mint." You imagined it.

Because, I put quotes around what you said, and pasted into a google search and google found nothing just one link on earth that this statement applied to : "to make a mint doing flyers and low-end restaurant menus and ten years later everyone was going to make a mint designing websites."
Please no more toys from McDonald's
I miss the days of LEGO polybags being included in the Happy Meals now its just some taccy beakers and games with stickers of LEGO characters on, though i do like plushies and books been included.

They should have re-made their 1st ever happy meal toy. Who remembers the …They should have re-made their 1st ever happy meal toy. Who remembers the transformers back in the 80's ? Where burger, fries and a drink all turned into robots.

Now it would be a £44.99 happy meal
minifig29030/10/2019 23:55

I miss the days of LEGO polybags being included in the Happy Meals now its …I miss the days of LEGO polybags being included in the Happy Meals now its just some taccy beakers and games with stickers of LEGO characters on, though i do like plushies and books been included.

I agree, they are great for all ages
If you want the entire collection how much is it going to cost you. £2.70 x30 could be a challenge to eat them all in one sitting
andyyak31/10/2019 09:33

If you want the entire collection how much is it going to cost you. £2.70 …If you want the entire collection how much is it going to cost you. £2.70 x30 could be a challenge to eat them all in one sitting

Jen_Gordon30/10/2019 19:54

Please no more toys from McDonald's

You said, "Please no more toys from McDonald's."

Your "Please" is directed to who? You should name who as otherwise relevant people think your message is not for them,
It's to my kids,I've a toybox with crappy toys from McDonald's and to be honest these ty toys aren't much better, is that ok?
Hi @kirsty.kacz we have moved this to Misc as it's info about what toy you get with a Happy Meal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants