McDonalds happy meal happy readers code

Found 31st Mar 2017
Hi, I can't find my old post so decided to start a new one where people can post the happy meal happy readers codes found on the happy meal boxes which are on the happy meal boxes. People can then get the free books for their kobo apps/ readers.
Thank you

16 Comments

Original Poster

This is the code for the Rainbow magic/ beast quest book, not the most current one but still available

Here is the £1 off voucher code: 39792465

Here is the free eBook voucher code: 862354

Original Poster

Androider86

Here is the £1 off voucher code: 39792465Here is the free eBook voucher … Here is the £1 off voucher code: 39792465Here is the free eBook voucher code: 862354

​Thank you!

Original Poster

The new books are out.. My little pony and transformers. Haven't been to McDonalds yet. Maybe someone else has the new code already? Thank you

Original Poster

I haven't managed to go yet. Has anyone else got the newest code yet?

Nerf happy meal code - 932715

Original Poster

ashismyname

Nerf happy meal code - 932715

​Thank you so much!!!

Despicable Me 3 "Best Boss Ever" code is 965430 for the ebook.

Original Poster

Wow thats amazing, thank you, you've even been faster than Kobo themselves as I cant fine the book yet!!

Original Poster

petem90

Despicable Me 3 "Best Boss Ever" code is 965430 for the ebook.

​Would you check the code please. The book has appeared on the kobo website today bit it's saying the code is not valid.. Thank you

Original Poster

nadhaw

​Would you check the code please. The book has appeared on the kobo w … ​Would you check the code please. The book has appeared on the kobo website today bit it's saying the code is not valid.. Thank you

​It's working now. Thank you

any emoji book codes?

For the Emoji ebook...

Here is the Kobo voucher code: 889320

Original Poster

Thank you!!!

Original Poster

788323 for the great mouse plot book

Original Poster

992417 for the beast quest/ daisy meadows books
Post a comment
@