McDonald's Happy Meal toys, when do they change?

Posted 21st Jun 2019
At moment it's Secret Life of Pets, does anyone know when the Snoopy ones are due to start?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
cuzzy21/06/2019 23:16

Secret life of pets ends 2nd July …Secret life of pets ends 2nd July https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest/happy-meal.html

That's good to know, is it totally random what you they give you or is it a different one each wk?
Don't have a clue sorry, it's been years since I bought a happy meal. My daughter is all grown up now.
cuzzy21/06/2019 23:22

Don't have a clue sorry, it's been years since I bought a happy meal. My …Don't have a clue sorry, it's been years since I bought a happy meal. My daughter is all grown up now.

The Snoopy figures are for me!
It used to be you would get a new toy every week but now it’s so random, I don’t think I ever managed to complete a collection for my daughter. An employee told me there’s usually a choice of 2 each week but I’ve been in different branches and they’ve been different so who knows. Here’s a tip in case you didn’t know, if you just want the toys you can buy them on their own for a quid so you don’t have to buy a happy meal.
Mum2CerysCiaran21/06/2019 23:19

That's good to know, is it totally random what you they give you or is it …That's good to know, is it totally random what you they give you or is it a different one each wk?

It's meant to be different one when it ends but if they have left overs they just get rid of them. You can ask to swap for current one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants