McDonald's is launching a new mini McFlurry!

Found 22nd Jun
As a MASSIVE fan of McFlurry, I have no reason to even consider a mini portion, maybe an XL version would grab my attention more, but i'm sure there are some people out there that after 90 Chicken McNuggets, just want a little taste of Ice Cream to help things wash down

2965531-F2ubh.jpg2965531-FlBue.jpg(Via Cosmopolitan)

'The Mini McFlurry is 75g and costs just 59p for a regular and 89p for a limited edition flavour. They come in all those core flava flaves we love - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Oreo and Cadbury Crunchie - as well as two new lewks for summer; Flake Chocolate and Flake Raspberry.'

The Mini McFlurry will be served from 27th June until 7th August, so if you want one, better get down and enjoy it while it lasts.

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
wait.. small means less right? There are people that exist who want less ice cream34106453-S3Z5O.jpg
18 Comments
Fair play to McDonalds, these should be the standard sizes rather than "mini"
Probably get a better sauce to ice cream ratio with the mini
They never filled the normal size up. You’d hardly get any in these
My guess is that they'll have worked it out, so you get less quantity for the amount you spend.
It's all about making a profit.
Oh and giving you healthy options and saving the planet type BS
@msmyth

"As a MASSIVE fan of..."

That's probably because you seem to be the site's Food & Drink Press Release agent.

Try the "Deals" Forum for exercise equipment or gym memberships.
That looks amazing! My grandad used to come over to ours and when ice cream man came he’d buy a Raspberry Ripple Slab divide up for the family and insert wafers grab the biggest piece and leave and he loved Mc D’s so I’m gonna demolish these !!
Edited by: "ASongOfFireAndIce" 22nd Jun
I've tried these and I like it, personally it's just enough to satisfy my ice cream craving without feeling slightly sick at the end
wait.. small means less right? There are people that exist who want less ice cream34106453-S3Z5O.jpg
deleted396333
Cold.
deleted396333
RossD8912 m ago

Yea, it's icecream.

Yes.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell4 h, 34 m ago

My guess is that they'll have worked it out, so you get less quantity for …My guess is that they'll have worked it out, so you get less quantity for the amount you spend.It's all about making a profit.Oh and giving you healthy options and saving the planet type BS

Thats everybody’s motto in a round about way I wouldn’t do the same job for less and I like anybody in business would sell what the market wants (not carrot sticks or fruit bags), the sooner you accept that life will be much less conflicted.
but how much
Haven't these been around for a while? Had a mini McFlurry quite a few months ago during Monopoly.
jamie01539 m ago

Haven't these been around for a while? Had a mini McFlurry quite a few …Haven't these been around for a while? Had a mini McFlurry quite a few months ago during Monopoly.

Well they recently made them smaller "smaller size, smaller price" but that's on the normal ones, maybe this is what you're thinking of?
34110239-9ZEKT.jpg
jamie0159 h, 13 m ago

Haven't these been around for a while? Had a mini McFlurry quite a few …Haven't these been around for a while? Had a mini McFlurry quite a few months ago during Monopoly.

They've been trialling them in London outlets mainly. That is how I've had one.34110819-nl8GO.jpg
minsx2 h, 33 m ago

They've been trialling them in London outlets mainly. That is how I've had …They've been trialling them in London outlets mainly. That is how I've had one.[Image]

That explains it, a trial! I live in London, but I've had a mini McFlurry in Cambridge too. Just didn't realise it's not national yet! I actually ordered one in March with McDelivery.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions