Mcdonald's is selling breakfast till 11am on weekends !

Found 16th Feb
Just been told by a friend who's mum works at Mcdonald's, that breakfasts are served till 11am at weekends never knew this as its only 10.30 am in the week

mega deal fill your bellys this weekend
Community Updates
Top comments
I don't think 'deal' means what you think it does.
I'll pass thanks. Prefer eating food
42 Comments
Original Poster
Master.G2 m ago

Why the KFC one is hotter than july
33277012-KENhY.jpg
Do you know if the old McDonald still has his farm?
waterloo1 m ago

Why the KFC one is hotter than july

And your point is?
If it means I get another half an hour in bed on a Sunday then it’s Sausage and egg McMuffin hot!
Original Poster
Master.G4 m ago

And your point is?

No point really just letting everybody know
y-oh-y6 m ago

Do you know if the old McDonald still has his farm?

Ey eye ye eye ol.
So thats an extra half hour we can be disappointed with the rubbish they sell.
Another 30 minutes of cold food and burnt rubbery buns and tasteless coffee.
An extra 30 minutes of spending money only to be starving an hour later.
Original Poster
lollypoplee2 m ago

So thats an extra half hour we can be disappointed with the rubbish they …So thats an extra half hour we can be disappointed with the rubbish they sell.Another 30 minutes of cold food and burnt rubbery buns and tasteless coffee.An extra 30 minutes of spending money only to be starving an hour later.

You could always go to KFC and get a hash brown afterwards if your still hungry as i have been told they sell them all day not just in the mornings
Editor
Moved to misc, although appreciated, its informative.

Unless they've dropped the prices for this half hour extension?
Original Poster
BuzzDuraband6 m ago

Moved to misc, although appreciated, its informative.Unless they've …Moved to misc, although appreciated, its informative.Unless they've dropped the prices for this half hour extension?

Ok point taken
lollypoplee15 m ago

So thats an extra half hour we can be disappointed with the rubbish they …So thats an extra half hour we can be disappointed with the rubbish they sell.Another 30 minutes of cold food and burnt rubbery buns and tasteless coffee.An extra 30 minutes of spending money only to be starving an hour later.

You might be disappointed Heston B. But when you’re hungover and CBA to make your own smoked salmon cream cheese and caviar blinis for brunch, then this sounds ideal.
Remember. Roast dinner is only an hour away (Toby Cavery) !
Original Poster
Heston B
I've always thought that they should do breakfast for a bit longer. Who in their right mind would want a big mac meal etc at 10.30 in the morning
Breakfast is served all day and night in the US. Needs to happen here!
thewrecker74779 h, 11 m ago

I've always thought that they should do breakfast for a bit longer. Who in …I've always thought that they should do breakfast for a bit longer. Who in their right mind would want a big mac meal etc at 10.30 in the morning

On the very rare occasion I found myself in McDonalds early I always found it annoying you couldn't get a burger in the morning, not a full meal, just a burger/cheese burger.
unreality8 h, 13 m ago

Breakfast is served all day and night in the US. Needs to happen here!

I agree, must make a lovely starter.
dougiedumps10 h, 39 m ago

You might be disappointed Heston B. But when you’re hungover and CBA to m …You might be disappointed Heston B. But when you’re hungover and CBA to make your own smoked salmon cream cheese and caviar blinis for brunch, then this sounds ideal. Remember. Roast dinner is only an hour away (Toby Cavery) !

You are oe of the reasons that McDonald's is a multi billion pound company, because you are happy to eat rubbish food.
Yes if you are hungover or cba to cook then McDonald's is always just around the corner but this doesn't mean you should have to pay and put up with inferior food.
Your money is as good as the next persons and you have worked hard to earn it so why do you and everyone else keep allowing them to serve you disappointing food.
I have never once been to a McDonald's and said to myself "THAT WAS AMAZING AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY" have you ?
But each time i eat at Burger king or KFC i do receive good food and i really enjoy it.
I always say to people, if everywhere you see a McDonald's there was a Burger king on the left of it and a KFC on the right, would you still go to McDonald's ? 99% of people say NO.
Final comment, McDonald's food is ALWAYS disappointing
psychobitchfromhell11 h, 35 m ago

Wait, but McDonald’s is food, junk food that can lead to acne, high cholesterol, diabetes, weight gain, heart disease, high blood pressure, depression. But hey, we can’t tell people what to do, but we can plant the seed about what damage they are causing to themselves and their children and hope they research junk food effects on the body themselves.
jayonline853 m ago

Wait, but McDonald’s is food, junk food that can lead to acne, high c …Wait, but McDonald’s is food, junk food that can lead to acne, high cholesterol, diabetes, weight gain, heart disease, high blood pressure, depression. But hey, we can’t tell people what to do, but we can plant the seed about what damage they are causing to themselves and their children and hope they research junk food effects on the body themselves.

I've just bad two slices of wholegrain toast and a cup of tea. Delicious and didn't even have to leave the house. Off now for my free refill courtesy of the teapot
psychobitchfromhell11 m ago

I've just bad two slices of wholegrain toast and a cup of tea. Delicious …I've just bad two slices of wholegrain toast and a cup of tea. Delicious and didn't even have to leave the house. Off now for my free refill courtesy of the teapot

A propper breakfast, and you wont be starving hungry in a hour either, and you haven't wasted about £3
Oh dear this has been as warmly received as what they pass for food in Mcdonalds
thewrecker747711 h, 56 m ago

I've always thought that they should do breakfast for a bit longer. Who in …I've always thought that they should do breakfast for a bit longer. Who in their right mind would want a big mac meal etc at all

FTFY
Not a fan of McDonalds but their breakfasts are unbeatable.
Original Poster
harlzter4 m ago

Oh dear this has been as warmly received as what they pass for food in …Oh dear this has been as warmly received as what they pass for food in Mcdonalds

This post is a parody you're missing the point of the post.
To be honest, if I'm staying away in a hotel, I much prefer McDonald's breakfasts to the extortionate prices charged at the hotel.
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 0 m ago

I've just bad two slices of wholegrain toast and a cup of tea. Delicious …I've just bad two slices of wholegrain toast and a cup of tea. Delicious and didn't even have to leave the house. Off now for my free refill courtesy of the teapot

Simple, cheap and not clogging your arteries first thing in the morning. Breakfast is too break-your-fast from the night time. The last thing we should be doing is breaking it with dead flesh, high fat and high salt. Some grains, fruit and fibre. Good on you for eating healthier, wish you happiness and good health
lockwoodisbored45 m ago

Not a fan of McDonalds but their breakfasts are unbeatable.

They used to be until they got rid of the big breakfast
Great idea .. Cos the onesie wearing chavs who frequent the local McDonald's will have an extra 30 mins in bed
jayonline8517th Feb

Wait, but McDonald’s is food, junk food that can lead to acne, high c …Wait, but McDonald’s is food, junk food that can lead to acne, high cholesterol, diabetes, weight gain, heart disease, high blood pressure, depression. But hey, we can’t tell people what to do, but we can plant the seed about what damage they are causing to themselves and their children and hope they research junk food effects on the body themselves.

Thing with posts like yours is that we all know this. Its a choice made by the person knowing. It's like looking at someone smoking weed or shooting up, they know what they're doing.

Main point I want to make though is, who is having McDonalds breakfast EVERYDAY!? I think you'll be fine to have it once in a while.

Also even if you were to have a higher quality version of what McDonalds serve you'll still have the same problems its just higher quality acne, cholesterol, diabetes, weight gain, heart disease, high blood pressure, depression.
lollypoplee6 h, 35 m ago

You are oe of the reasons that McDonald's is a multi billion pound …You are oe of the reasons that McDonald's is a multi billion pound company, because you are happy to eat rubbish food.Yes if you are hungover or cba to cook then McDonald's is always just around the corner but this doesn't mean you should have to pay and put up with inferior food.Your money is as good as the next persons and you have worked hard to earn it so why do you and everyone else keep allowing them to serve you disappointing food.I have never once been to a McDonald's and said to myself "THAT WAS AMAZING AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY" have you ?But each time i eat at Burger king or KFC i do receive good food and i really enjoy it.I always say to people, if everywhere you see a McDonald's there was a Burger king on the left of it and a KFC on the right, would you still go to McDonald's ? 99% of people say NO.Final comment, McDonald's food is ALWAYS disappointing

I’m concerned about your sense of humour Heston. Can you remember when you saw it last?
Niz43 m ago

Thing with posts like yours is that we all know this. Its a choice made by …Thing with posts like yours is that we all know this. Its a choice made by the person knowing. It's like looking at someone smoking weed or shooting up, they know what they're doing.Main point I want to make though is, who is having McDonalds breakfast EVERYDAY!? I think you'll be fine to have it once in a while. Also even if you were to have a higher quality version of what McDonalds serve you'll still have the same problems its just higher quality acne, cholesterol, diabetes, weight gain, heart disease, high blood pressure, depression.

Posts like mine? I promote healthy eating, you promote eating junk food is ok and say it’s like shooting heroin and as long as you know it’s bad then it’s ok every once in while your main point was who eats McDonald’s every day? That’s not a point.

I don’t even know what high quality acne is either. You keep promoting eating junk food is ok and I’ll promote healthy eating.
lollypoplee7 h, 18 m ago

You are oe of the reasons that McDonald's is a multi billion pound …You are oe of the reasons that McDonald's is a multi billion pound company, because you are happy to eat rubbish food.Yes if you are hungover or cba to cook then McDonald's is always just around the corner but this doesn't mean you should have to pay and put up with inferior food.Your money is as good as the next persons and you have worked hard to earn it so why do you and everyone else keep allowing them to serve you disappointing food.I have never once been to a McDonald's and said to myself "THAT WAS AMAZING AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY" have you ?But each time i eat at Burger king or KFC i do receive good food and i really enjoy it.I always say to people, if everywhere you see a McDonald's there was a Burger king on the left of it and a KFC on the right, would you still go to McDonald's ? 99% of people say NO.Final comment, McDonald's food is ALWAYS disappointing

In your opinion.

I think you will find a large number of the 68 million people fed by McDonald's every day may not agree with you.
jayonline8522 m ago

Posts like mine? I promote healthy eating, you promote eating junk food is …Posts like mine? I promote healthy eating, you promote eating junk food is ok and say it’s like shooting heroin and as long as you know it’s bad then it’s ok every once in while your main point was who eats McDonald’s every day? That’s not a point. I don’t even know what high quality acne is either. You keep promoting eating junk food is ok and I’ll promote healthy eating.

You promote healthy eating in a thread thats about McDonalds, no ones asking. the Analogy was just to make a point that everyone is aware of the consequences of eating too much. Eating McDonalds is ok in moderation thats the point made when I said who eats McDonalds everyday.
lollypoplee19 h, 41 m ago

Let’s be honest, if you don’t like the brand you’ll say anything against it.

The food isn’t (always) cold.
The buns aren’t rubbery.
The coffee is actually not bad.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I suppose. It’s just a shame people have unlimited means to air them these days.
Niz1 h, 27 m ago

You promote healthy eating in a thread thats about McDonalds, no ones …You promote healthy eating in a thread thats about McDonalds, no ones asking. the Analogy was just to make a point that everyone is aware of the consequences of eating too much. Eating McDonalds is ok in moderation thats the point made when I said who eats McDonalds everyday.

You’re right that no one asked, I wasn’t answering a question though, I was responding to Psychobitchs comment when he/she said they prefer to eat healthy food and I replied to their comment. So for you to say “no ones asking” you replied to my comment that was to psychobitch, I didn’t ask you nothing either. I’m just as entitled to make a comment as you are. I think it’s better to promote healthy eating in a place where people are talking about unhealthy eating. No point talking to healthy people about healthy food as they already know about it wouldn’t you agree? I think it’s a good thing to be talking about healthy eating. Anything is ok in moderation like you said, and everything is bad if you have to much of it. I have family, friends and strangers I have met and I’ve shown them things they didn’t know and become interested. Even if one person looked at my comment today and thought, how does junk food cause diabetes? I would be happy with myself if it had enlightened them. That’s just one thing what makes me happy, enlightening people. It’s not a bad thing to share knowledge, that’s all I was doing. Sorry if it affected you in any kind of way that you felt you needed to respond to it.
jayonline8551 m ago

You’re right that no one asked, I wasn’t answering a question though, I was …You’re right that no one asked, I wasn’t answering a question though, I was responding to Psychobitchs comment when he/she said they prefer to eat healthy food and I replied to their comment. So for you to say “no ones asking” you replied to my comment that was to psychobitch, I didn’t ask you nothing either. I’m just as entitled to make a comment as you are. I think it’s better to promote healthy eating in a place where people are talking about unhealthy eating. No point talking to healthy people about healthy food as they already know about it wouldn’t you agree? I think it’s a good thing to be talking about healthy eating. Anything is ok in moderation like you said, and everything is bad if you have to much of it. I have family, friends and strangers I have met and I’ve shown them things they didn’t know and become interested. Even if one person looked at my comment today and thought, how does junk food cause diabetes? I would be happy with myself if it had enlightened them. That’s just one thing what makes me happy, enlightening people. It’s not a bad thing to share knowledge, that’s all I was doing. Sorry if it affected you in any kind of way that you felt you needed to respond to it.

Can't argue with that. Maybe I spend too much time on here but I see it on pretty much any post about any prepared food.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants