Groups

Mcdonalds Kids Partys are they any good??

was wondering if anyone has been 2 one recently and are they fun 4 the kids?
    thanks

11 Comments

Probably store specific as to whether they are any good. Kids tend to enjoy 'ball park' parties more IMO.

our little ones tend to like the funshack or mr twister type play barns best

Id agree - prob cost the same to go to an indoor play area one - just make sure you take your earplugs :-P

Banned

my little guy went to a macdonalds one and its pretty much a meal and thats about it, he also went to a house party who did a macdonalds meal, now that he loved, the parents did the party and agmes and then hubby went to macdonalds drive through and picked up all the meals

If you want something different from play barns and McDonalds - Pizza Express do pizza making parties, its about £10 a head though. (I think Pizza Hut also do them a fair bit cheaper but don't include some things in the price)

Original Poster

Thankyou everyone,
    my son has had his last few parties at an indoor play centre so i was just thinking of other options, Thankyou

ellienunn;7623851

Thankyou everyone,my son has had his last few parties at an indoor play … Thankyou everyone,my son has had his last few parties at an indoor play centre so i was just thinking of other options, Thankyou

Our local council run swimming pools also do kids parties - might be worth trying them...

Used to have these when I was a kid back in oz

OP, not the same without this legend imo...............

http://www.downtownorlandoproperties.com/ronald_mcdonald_jumping1.jpg

Original Poster

Lol .....

went to one about 16yrs ago lol! it was pretty good then. Not sure what they are like now.
    I tend to just have parties at home with the kids running wild playing!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30405
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …236750
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…511
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714124

See more discussions