Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

McDonalds McChicken Sandwich Meal £4.06 at McDonalds

Posted 22nd Aug 2019
2 Mayo chickens (99p each), regular fries, Coke Zero for all for £4.06 instead of £5.19. Bigger than the McChicken sandwich meal but over a quid cheaper.

A bit bit like this hack. Not a Big Mac, but like a Big Mac.

hotukdeals.com/dea…510
Community Updates

Groups

51 Comments
LMAO.
38316057-T9zQk.jpg
...or a £1.99 Big Mac and Medium Fries with this voucher [found pretty much anywhere] and a drink for about £3.50?
How is that a deal you are buying cheap burgers to make up and mc chicken sandwich meal. Not even the same burger or size.

Why not do 2 double cheese burgers and say it’s a big mc meal but cheaper and without the sauce
It’s not a McChicken sandwich then... it’s more a Double Mayo chicken Meal
Really, fries and McChicken coupon is often in Metro, alternatively back of bus tickets for 1.99; buy a pop can from Home Bargains for 35pence total £2.34, am I missing something here
You do know the mayo chicken uses different chicken to the McChicken don't you?
Edited by: "MonkeyMan90" 22nd Aug 2019

I think the title is misleading and should be amended

There’s no Mc chicken sandwich in the deal.

As others have pointed out there’s often voucher for £1.99 mc chicken sandwich and adding a drink is an extra £1 so £2.99

So you mayo chicken sandwich substitute is more expensive.
crazy_b22/08/2019 22:06

How is that a deal you are buying cheap burgers to make up and mc …How is that a deal you are buying cheap burgers to make up and mc chicken sandwich meal. Not even the same burger or size. Why not do 2 double cheese burgers and say it’s a big mc meal but cheaper and without the sauce

Did you see the Big Mac hack deal. U plum
myusernamehasgone23422/08/2019 22:12

I think the title is misleading and should be amendedThere’s no … I think the title is misleading and should be amendedThere’s no Mc chicken sandwich in the deal.As others have pointed out there’s often voucher for £1.99 mc chicken sandwich and adding a drink is an extra £1 so £2.99 So you mayo chicken sandwich substitute is more expensive.

Not valid at drive though branches
letslaughadam22/08/2019 22:06

[Image] ...or a £1.99 Big Mac and Medium Fries with this voucher [found …[Image] ...or a £1.99 Big Mac and Medium Fries with this voucher [found pretty much anywhere] and a drink for about £3.50?

Not if it has a drive though.
MonkeyMan9022/08/2019 22:11

You do know the mayo chicken uses different chicken to the McChicken …You do know the mayo chicken uses different chicken to the McChicken don't you?

Yeah. Mutant chicken.
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:13

Not valid at drive though branches

Yes but your title says Mc Chicken Sandwich.

You’ve posted about chicken mayo at their regular price.

Its a non deal.

Drive throughs do take the vouchers in Leeds
myusernamehasgone23422/08/2019 22:15

Yes but your title says Mc Chicken Sandwich.You’ve posted about chicken m …Yes but your title says Mc Chicken Sandwich.You’ve posted about chicken mayo at their regular price.Its a non deal.Drive throughs do take the vouchers in Leeds

hotukdeals.com/dea…510
myusernamehasgone23422/08/2019 22:12

I think the title is misleading and should be amendedThere’s no … I think the title is misleading and should be amendedThere’s no Mc chicken sandwich in the deal.As others have pointed out there’s often voucher for £1.99 mc chicken sandwich and adding a drink is an extra £1 so £2.99 So you mayo chicken sandwich substitute is more expensive.

crazy_b22/08/2019 22:06

How is that a deal you are buying cheap burgers to make up and mc …How is that a deal you are buying cheap burgers to make up and mc chicken sandwich meal. Not even the same burger or size. Why not do 2 double cheese burgers and say it’s a big mc meal but cheaper and without the sauce

What is this then?

hotukdeals.com/dea…510
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:18

What is this …What is this then?https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/diy-big-mac-for-only-159-at-mcdonalds-3103510

That says DIY perhaps you should put that in your title, then it would be more accurate.

But Big Mac and other burgersare the same patties.

They Mayo chicken and Mc Chicken Sandwich chicken aren’t the same.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 22nd Aug 2019
myusernamehasgone23422/08/2019 22:20

That says DIY perhaps you should put that in your title, then it would be …That says DIY perhaps you should put that in your title, then it would be more accurate.

I put hack in, but hot uk deals mods took it out!
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:22

But Big Mac and other burgers are the same patties.

They Mayo chicken and Mc Chicken Sandwich chicken aren’t the same.
myusernamehasgone23422/08/2019 22:23

But Big Mac and other burgers are the same patties.They Mayo chicken and …But Big Mac and other burgers are the same patties.They Mayo chicken and Mc Chicken Sandwich chicken aren’t the same.

Is the sauce the same? Possible the main thing that makes a Big Mac taste like a Big Mac? No
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:22

strange deals are suppose to be market leading yet this is just items sold at the regular price.

You can’t compare a mc chicken sandwich to a chicken mayo they aren’t the same.
myusernamehasgone23422/08/2019 22:26

strange deals are suppose to be market leading yet this is just items sold …strange deals are suppose to be market leading yet this is just items sold at the regular price.You can’t compare a mc chicken sandwich to a chicken mayo they aren’t the same.

Not a diy Big Mac to a real Big Mac.
This thread is LOL
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:26

Not a diy Big Mac to a real Big Mac.

That deal is old and was posted before the rules changed.

I was just focusing on the deal you posted.

I’m not trying to have a go at you personally but your not comparing like for like
The Mayo Chicken is cheaper for a reason
Shoppaholic1622/08/2019 22:07

It’s not a McChicken sandwich then... it’s more a Double Mayo chicken Meal …It’s not a McChicken sandwich then... it’s more a Double Mayo chicken Meal

Wow i never realised a Mcdonalds burger could be so complicated its almost like choosing a new gaming PC.
lol
JohnnyRoller22/08/2019 22:28

The Mayo Chicken is cheaper for a reason

Wanna break that down for me?
It’s a bit like me saying to buy Asda Cola instead of Coca Cola because it’s cheaper... They sell both in the shop, however they are completely different
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:29

Yes I will

Its like comparing a pair of black Nike Revolution 4 to a pair of Black Nike Air Vapour Max

Both are Black Nike trainers to the untrained eye, but very different models with completely different price points one is £40 the other is £160

38316276-iJXJf.jpg38316276-jIESk.jpg
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:29

Yes one is a mush of chicken bits in the shape of a burger placed in a small rubbish bun. The other is a larger piece of better quality chicken, in a decent sized bun. Neither are amazing but a McChicken Sandwich is definitely better quality.
JohnnyRoller22/08/2019 22:30

It’s a bit like me saying to buy Asda Cola instead of Coca Cola because i …It’s a bit like me saying to buy Asda Cola instead of Coca Cola because it’s cheaper... They sell both in the shop, however they are completely different

Have you tried both burgers? Are you the chicken connoisseur? Is the McChicken sandwitch actually worth £2.50 extra than one Mayo chicken? Do they add gold shavings to the batter?
JohnnyRoller22/08/2019 22:35

Yes one is a mush of chicken bits in the shape of a burger placed in a …Yes one is a mush of chicken bits in the shape of a burger placed in a small rubbish bun. The other is a larger piece of better quality chicken, in a decent sized bun. Neither are amazing but a McChicken Sandwich is definitely better quality.

Not larger when you have two Mayo chickens. Donkey.
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:35

Have you tried both burgers? Are you the chicken connoisseur? Is the …Have you tried both burgers? Are you the chicken connoisseur? Is the McChicken sandwitch actually worth £2.50 extra than one Mayo chicken? Do they add gold shavings to the batter?

Yeah they definitely taste different.

The buns are different the chicken is different.

Personally I prefer the chicken mayo as I love crappy cheap chicken burgers over a fancy fillet burger any day.
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:37

There's definitely donkey in it
HeadphoneGeeza22/08/2019 22:35

Have you tried both burgers? Are you the chicken connoisseur? Is the …Have you tried both burgers? Are you the chicken connoisseur? Is the McChicken sandwitch actually worth £2.50 extra than one Mayo chicken? Do they add gold shavings to the batter?

I would rarely buy the McChicken Sandwich as I prefer a Big Mac, even then I would usually use the £1.99 deal that is everywhere which comes with fries. I never drink all of a drink from McDonald’s anyway, so I would buy that elsewhere. I also prefer the double cheeseburger from the poundsaver menu over the Mayo Chicken, however that is my preference. I do also buy the Mayo Chicken as it’s only £1, however I don’t come away thinking I got a McChicken Sandwich for a £1 though (because I didn’t)

Mate it’s not about the size, they have both different buns and different chicken.

we’ll have to agree to disagree on this one because your clearly not going to see mine and @JohnnyRoller point about them not been the same

You told me to compare the 2 burgers... Donkey
JohnnyRoller22/08/2019 22:41

You told me to compare the 2 burgers... Donkey

But you didn’t haha
JohnnyRoller22/08/2019 22:42

You need to lay off the hard stuff

This is going superb. Went fishing. Caught a large salmon.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions