Groups

mcdonalds monoply question

hmmm.... just wondering which is the most rarest monoply ticket to get to win the mini cooper??

but which is the rarest of all to get ??

10 Comments

Y... u think u've got it?? :-D
    I love mini coopers :whistling:

Original Poster

hannah19790;5120252

Y... u think u've got it?? :-DI love mini coopers :whistling:

maybe :whistling: lmao :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Banana79;5120267

I think the rarest of all is Mayfair.

someone told me it was picadilli
    just making sure though

I overheard some girl of about 12 or 13 telling the adult she was with in Asda saying she had got all the tickets for a mini cooper, lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5120286

I overheard some girl of about 12 or 13 telling the adult she was with in … I overheard some girl of about 12 or 13 telling the adult she was with in Asda saying she had got all the tickets for a mini cooper, lol

lol then she has to make it through the prize draww aahhhh bet she had her hopes up lmaoo

has anyone got coventry street as need it i think that 1 is rarests

Original Poster

if anyone wants 1 of these there welcome to them

2 x vine street
    1x park lane
    1 x marylebone station
    2 x fenchurch station
    1 x whitechapel road
    1 x pall mall
    1 x piccadilly

aah96;5126145

if anyone wants 1 of these there welcome to them 2 x vine street 1x park … if anyone wants 1 of these there welcome to them 2 x vine street 1x park lane 1 x marylebone station2 x fenchurch station 1 x whitechapel road 1 x pall mall 1 x piccadilly

If you are still giving any away a friend of mine is still collecting them. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Banana79;5131470

If you are still giving any away a friend of mine is still collecting … If you are still giving any away a friend of mine is still collecting them. :thumbsup:

sorr for the late reply yes they can have them if they want
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions