Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

McDonalds Monopoly 25th March + Trading thread

Lead deal editor45
Posted 2nd Mar
Update 1
Monopoly promotion pulled until further notice

All the info
McDonalds Monopoly is back from 25th March!

I'm trying to source insider info with prizes etc, soon as i have this i'll update

You know what’s coming. And this year it’s going to be even more special. Watch this space

#McDonaldsVIP

3415948.jpg
Once live, we can use this as a trading / swap thread

Idea on what you can expect - McDonalds Monopoly 2019 thread

Source
Community Updates
New this year:

The McDonald's VIP Gold Card. 1000 available to win.

Winners will be able to get 1 free meal per week for a year, valid via the My McDonald's App.

26665.jpg26665.jpg
McDonald's Monopoly starts 11am on 25th March 2020. Rules at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly

Groups

Top comments
Dan_8202/03/2020 10:12

ahaha!

Let's hope Now TV passes are back this year again though haha
Someone wanna trade me Mayfair for a Big Mac? anyone?
45 Comments
-Will-02/03/2020 08:31

If only
Chances of finding a winning property is very slim and no one is going to give one away in a trade,
i wouldnt waste your time trading unless you've already got a winning property in your hand, then trade to get a full set or buy them off ebay for a quid
cainer102/03/2020 08:37

Chances of finding a winning property is very slim and no one is going to …Chances of finding a winning property is very slim and no one is going to give one away in a trade, i wouldnt waste your time trading unless you've already got a winning property in your hand, then trade to get a full set or buy them off ebay for a quid

More trading of giving away freebies, codes and other giveaways.

Unsure on prizes yet, so could be highly tradable or not, time will tell
Edited by: "Dan_82" 2nd Mar
Yess! My bank account isn't going to be happy though will this be the only thread this year for McDonald's Monopoly? I honestly don't understand why it's usually allowed to be posted in deals as it's a competition with no guarantee you'll win anything
andrewworrall102/03/2020 10:08

Yess! My bank account isn't going to be happy though will this be …Yess! My bank account isn't going to be happy though will this be the only thread this year for McDonald's Monopoly? I honestly don't understand why it's usually allowed to be posted in deals as it's a competition with no guarantee you'll win anything

Rules have changed since last year, so this will be the thread in discussions
Dan_8202/03/2020 10:10

Rules have changed since last year, so this will be the thread in …Rules have changed since last year, so this will be the thread in discussions

Thanks! Can you please trade with me? If the free phone and free phone contract is a prize again this year, you give me that if you win it and I'll give you all the food I win
andrewworrall102/03/2020 10:12

Thanks! Can you please trade with me? If the free phone and free phone …Thanks! Can you please trade with me? If the free phone and free phone contract is a prize again this year, you give me that if you win it and I'll give you all the food I win

ahaha!
Dan_8202/03/2020 10:12

ahaha!

andrewworrall102/03/2020 10:13

I got the kids pass which expires on the 25th of March so hopefully they bring some back
Great news Going to be in McDonald's wombling. Hopefully Just Eat launch McDelivery before this date and Uber Eats keep their discount game up, I'll be eating a LOT more McDonald's than I should be
jamie1502/03/2020 10:17

Great news Going to be in McDonald's wombling. Hopefully Just Eat …Great news Going to be in McDonald's wombling. Hopefully Just Eat launch McDelivery before this date and Uber Eats keep their discount game up, I'll be eating a LOT more McDonald's than I should be

From what I've heard, Uber Eats deliveries have always been excluded from McDonald's Monopoly and McDonald's have the food boxes, drink cups etc without any stickers on just for deliveries. Is this actually the case do you know?
andrewworrall102/03/2020 10:19

From what I've heard, Uber Eats deliveries have always been excluded from …From what I've heard, Uber Eats deliveries have always been excluded from McDonald's Monopoly and McDonald's have the food boxes, drink cups etc without any stickers on just for deliveries. Is this actually the case do you know?

Delivery is not excluded but they will not help you if no stickers are given. Branches rarely bother with manual stickers on stuff like hot drinks in store and via delivery, but in store if you ask they give (online there is no way). However, McDonald's does not have separate packaging for delivery. I have been using Uber Eats for Monopoly the last few years and get promotional packaging. I think if they have leftover old packaging it will be put on delivery instead of in store but otherwise it's fine.
jamie1502/03/2020 10:24

Delivery is not excluded but they will not help you if no stickers are …Delivery is not excluded but they will not help you if no stickers are given. Branches rarely bother with manual stickers on stuff like hot drinks in store and via delivery, but in store if you ask they give (online there is no way). However, McDonald's does not have separate packaging for delivery. I have been using Uber Eats for Monopoly the last few years and get promotional packaging. I think if they have leftover old packaging it will be put on delivery instead of in store but otherwise it's fine.

Good to know, thanks! Unfortunately when I don't get the stickers in the actual restaurant the staff usually just say they don't have any left for what I ordered and can't give me any - even though I can literally see a big roll of stickers behind the counter
You have to obtain the stickers from around the UK to have any chance of winning anything decent 😩
Each area is given pretty much the same stickers from what I was told by a member of staff.
Remember, double food prizes again! That's if McDonald's allow us to redeem our food prizes on the app again this year

1 - Enter your food prize code on the app

2 - Redeem it on the app, collect and enjoy your food prize

3 - If you didn't get asked for the token when claiming the food prize, use it again in any McDonald's restaurant (at the till, not self order machines or app). They don't usually type the code in at the counter

4 - Enjoy your extra food prize
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 2nd Mar
Always reminds me of the scam in America
Can't beat a bit of free food! 😁
Downi02/03/2020 11:12

Which one?
Downi02/03/2020 11:12

It is a scam here
You've got more chances of winning the lottery
Pootled02/03/2020 11:31

Which one?

Have a google. The guy who was in charge of printing the winning pieces used to sell them to friends and family. Made about $25million
You know I've probably had winning tickets without knowing after so many years playing because I was never interested in the big prizes just looking for free McFlurries and Drinks imagine if I accidentally threw away the top prize since I wouldn't have known it was worth anything if I got it
Edited by: "Norseg" 2nd Mar
Has anyone actually won any of the larger prizes?
Anyone been watching the McMillions monopoly scam
Its a huge scam, the big prizes anyway
I just buy them for the free McFlurrys and fries
Vix030402/03/2020 10:49

You have to obtain the stickers from around the UK to have any chance of …You have to obtain the stickers from around the UK to have any chance of winning anything decent 😩Each area is given pretty much the same stickers from what I was told by a member of staff.

Not true I've collected whole sets (except from winning pieces ) just in my local area.
t4v02/03/2020 15:24

I just buy them for the free McFlurrys and fries

Same. Big prizes I don't consider, free food makes it worth it!
oscar196203/03/2020 06:40

hbo.com/mcmillions

Could not get through the first episode, absolutely terrible
Added info to the OP with a new prize for this year... The McDonald's VIP Gold Card.

40040596-v7Jie.jpg40040596-PP50d.jpg
Eden003204/03/2020 13:39

Added info to the OP with a new prize for this year... The McDonald's VIP …Added info to the OP with a new prize for this year... The McDonald's VIP Gold Card.[Image] [Image]

I need this
Eden003204/03/2020 13:39

Added info to the OP with a new prize for this year... The McDonald's VIP …Added info to the OP with a new prize for this year... The McDonald's VIP Gold Card.[Image] [Image]

1 meal a week free, normal black/gold cards give free food every day. Interesting prize nonetheless.
jamie1504/03/2020 14:19

1 meal a week free, normal black/gold cards give free food every day. …1 meal a week free, normal black/gold cards give free food every day. Interesting prize nonetheless.

Who knows, it might but McDonald's are just advertising it differently?
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! NOW TV PASSES HERE I COME!!!!
Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 4th Mar
MrMaccieKFC04/03/2020 15:29

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! NOW TV PASSES HERE I COME!!!!

It's you! The legend who gave me a CeX voucher last year for a Now TV pass! If you happen to get one again, feel free to PM me. Thanks again for that
andrewworrall104/03/2020 15:35

It's you! The legend who gave me a CeX voucher last year for a Now TV …It's you! The legend who gave me a CeX voucher last year for a Now TV pass! If you happen to get one again, feel free to PM me. Thanks again for that

Hi Andrew, yep definitely will do , still have Sky Sports Mobile Now TV running til the end of this Premier League season thanks to the monopoly last year and trading on here. Looking forward to the list of prizes being revealed next week
MrMaccieKFC04/03/2020 15:39

Hi Andrew, yep definitely will do , still have Sky Sports Mobile Now TV …Hi Andrew, yep definitely will do , still have Sky Sports Mobile Now TV running til the end of this Premier League season thanks to the monopoly last year and trading on here. Looking forward to the list of prizes being revealed next week

I'm really looking forward to the Monopoly game but my bank account 💵 isn't! Best of luck with your winnings this year
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 4th Mar
andrewworrall104/03/2020 15:41

I'm really looking forward to the Monopoly game but my wallet 💵 …I'm really looking forward to the Monopoly game but my wallet 💵 isn't!

I'm hoping for some good prizes this year especially Now TV passes, but if not, then at least I get to console myself on April 10th with Final Fantasy VII Remake . (The demo is out now but as soon as I started it and saw the scale of Midgar I was like NOPE and decided to save chapter 1 for the full game )
Best of luck to everyone this year, hope we all win big. Bring on the 25th of March! First for me to watch the AEW Blood and Guts Dynamite show, then off to get the stickers and codes
Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 4th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants