Mcdonalds monopoly

Posted 16th Apr
Hi got parklane,, looking for m121 Mayfair, any1 help out 50 grand

each woohoo
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Everybody has Parklane it’s not rare, only 4 Mayfair are printed, if you have Mayfair you’ve pretty much won
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 16th Apr
Nice try! I've got old Kent road, anyone got the other one, we can split a big Mac!
9 Comments
Everybody has Parklane it’s not rare, only 4 Mayfair are printed, if you have Mayfair you’ve pretty much won
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 16th Apr
Shame there are stacks of paklane about, but only few mayfair def not worth a 50/50 split for a parklane .
Edited by: "fearona" 16th Apr
Nice try! I've got old Kent road, anyone got the other one, we can split a big Mac!
Mayfair will be released in the last week of the competition. This is how they keep people buying their products.
StonkwellBogtrotter16th Apr

Mayfair will be released in the last week of the competition. This is how …Mayfair will be released in the last week of the competition. This is how they keep people buying their products.

That’s not how it works at all, you can view what’s been won already and one of the top prizes has gone Link

Mayfair will be released in the last week of the competition. This is how …Mayfair will be released in the last week of the competition. This is how they keep people buying their products.

so no

all are released at the same time, one of every set is just limited to between 4 and 2 million, the others are unlimited

thats how they get people to by more, thinking they have a chance of getting a set if they have the other 1 - 3 of the set
RadiantDuck16/04/2019 10:29

Nice try! I've got old Kent road, anyone got the other one, we can split a …Nice try! I've got old Kent road, anyone got the other one, we can split a big Mac!

just buy more you will get the other,

i got both of them (still need to be bothered to claim it in real life), for now just usings CC point to uber to mcd,tho everything after the first week has just been copys of copys of copys of the common ones, and other in store freebies, also unused
no28135 m ago

just buy more you will get the other, i got both of them (still need to be …just buy more you will get the other, i got both of them (still need to be bothered to claim it in real life), for now just usings CC point to uber to mcd,tho everything after the first week has just been copys of copys of copys of the common ones, and other in store freebies, also unused

I already got both, and like you, not got round to claiming. It was a bit of a joke, going halves with someone with the rarer property.
I must admit I have got addicted to this Monopoly game this year, so much so I found myself been a scrubber, picking up the odd ones up people just throw on the floor outside Mcdonalds, quickly cleaning them off, and checking if its Mayfair or Coventry Street, then I go wash my hands LOL....

Its amazing how many people throw them away either just outside, in the ashtray outside or just in the bin, I wouldn't go as far as digging through the bins, I have seen so many times though multiple codes just been thrown in the bin when people finish eating with the stickers still stuck on the drink carton or the burger box.

However digging through the bins would be taking it way to far, Id never do that, picking the odd one up is ok I guess, but it makes you think how many Mayfairs, Coventry Streets and the other winning codes have all gone in the trash lol.

Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 17th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions