Groups

mcdonalds monopoly

anyone won anything on this? i only need one street on certain colours to win something and just been on ebay to see if anyone selling them but they arent =(

32 Comments

pretty sure its a bit of a con, apparently there are certain ones that are very hard to find, for instance i have 2 pink ones but need northumberland and thats one of the hard ones to get.

Original Poster

yeah it depends on how many of each prize there is, for example theres 1 prize of £500,000 so theres only one mayfair. i need northumberland avenue too =(

you wont see someone selling the rare ones, as these are the key to winning something

splatsplatsplat;4977592

you wont see someone selling the rare ones, as these are the key to … you wont see someone selling the rare ones, as these are the key to winning something

+1

Like what ashleyrfc said, basically, they hold back one colour from every set so it "looks" like you are gonna win if you eat one more

But, then again it is downright unlikely. I think I got a link upon the rare ones - mcdonalds-monopoly.co.uk/rar…me/

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;4977592

you wont see someone selling the rare ones, as these are the key to … you wont see someone selling the rare ones, as these are the key to winning something

someone might not have wanted the prize and may have rather had the money

donnaraine;4977616

someone might not have wanted the prize and may have rather had the money

Wouldnt it be better to win the item and then sell it if that was the case?

I have won a fat belly and high blood pressure

Original Poster

jdpwest;4977647

Wouldnt it be better to win the item and then sell it if that was the … Wouldnt it be better to win the item and then sell it if that was the case?

maybe.....but if they were like me they wouldnt have thought of that lol

Its also woth thinking about if there are only 15 of say Northumberland Avenue as there are only 15 prizes then what are the odds that the sticker may get binned or left in a drawer as people don't know its a 'rare' sticker.

Obviously they can only make a limited number it doesn't do to have 30 people winning a £500k house when you only have one lot of prixe fund. The way I look at it is if you eat McD's then its useful if you win a cheeseburger or McFlurry etc...

jdpwest;4977661

How much you selling for?

Original Poster

crow99;4977672

Its also woth thinking about if there are only 15 of say Northumberland … Its also woth thinking about if there are only 15 of say Northumberland Avenue as there are only 15 prizes then what are the odds that the sticker may get binned or left in a drawer as people don't know its a 'rare' sticker.Obviously they can only make a limited number it doesn't do to have 30 people winning a £500k house when you only have one lot of prixe fund. The way I look at it is if you eat McD's then its useful if you win a cheeseburger or McFlurry etc...

i bet the person who had mayfair hasnt even checked their stickers! the amount of people i see throwing the cartons in the bin without even peeling the stickers off!

jdpwest;4977661

Shouldn't be eating them every day then.

splatsplatsplat;4977681

How much you selling for?

I dont want to sell it but I'm happy to give it to the first young lady who PM's me

what ones are you missinG?

Original Poster

shosie;4977846

what ones are you missinG?

mayfair
    liverpool st station
    bond street
    piccadily
    coventry street
    fenchurch st station
    strand
    marlborough street
    bow street
    northumberland avenue
    euston road
    old kent road

items no

my boyfriend got the park lane the other day and then proceeded to say sm i think i had mayfair the other day - i sincerly hope he didnt as it is now in a bin somewhere!!

I keep saving these and then finding them stuck and faded on the glass on the washing machine where I forgot to take them out of my jeans pockets

I was told that there only one Mayfair Voucher, and more than likely it will be released into the public domain in 2 weeks before the end of the monopoly Venture.

Sad but true

Jacob_Kreed;4978315

I was told that there only one Mayfair Voucher, and more than likely it … I was told that there only one Mayfair Voucher, and more than likely it will be released into the public domain in 2 weeks before the end of the monopoly Venture.Sad but true

seems both possible and unlikely, there would have to be some sort of rules in the competion people tend to hear all sorts of rumours like that, but they arent always neccesarily true i mean thats not the type of thing competion leaders let slip, cos then peopl go " well theres no oint in playing i have no chance" where as if they thought there was achnace they might feel more inclined to by a mcdonals, even if they didnt really want it.

Ive worked in marketing i know the ploys.

thats about now aint it?

Original Poster

Artonox;4978380

thats about now aint it?

another month to go

the last time monopoly was out i won a large money amount so i phoned the phone line, it turned out i had found an old sticker in the ash tray of the car from an earlier campaign. gutted !

ive got the following if anyone wants them
    piccadilly
    the angel islington
    pall mall x2
    vine street
    fleet street
    regent street
    oxford street
    whitechapel road x 5
    fenchurch st station x 2
    kings cross station
    marylebone station
    4 x £ 1 off over £ 8.99 @ at hmv
    2 x £ 2 off over £ 9.99 @at hmv
    £5 off £15 spend @ whsmith

donnaraine;4977883

mayfairliverpool st stationbond streetpiccadilycoventry streetfenchurch … mayfairliverpool st stationbond streetpiccadilycoventry streetfenchurch st stationstrandmarlborough streetbow streetnorthumberland avenueeuston roadold kent road

I have loads all over so will check them tomorrow for you and if I have any will let you have them

I'd love some cards if anyone has any spares that they're not using, I've recently started collecting them since my healthy routine is starting to go out the window. :giggle:

sn0ttyang3l;4983524

ive got the following if anyone wants thempiccadilly the angel … ive got the following if anyone wants thempiccadilly the angel islingtonpall mall x2vine streetfleet streetregent streetoxford streetwhitechapel road x 5fenchurch st station x 2kings cross stationmarylebone station4 x £ 1 off over £ 8.99 @ at hmv2 x £ 2 off over £ 9.99 @at hmv£5 off £15 spend @ whsmith

id take these off you :whistling:

1 x £ 2 off over £ 9.99 @at hmv
    £5 off £15 spend @ whsmith

king261 pm me your adress and ill post them to you

king261 - ive been told that you can use the code online - if you would like me to pm you the codes you asked for send me a message and ill do that for you rather than posting (but im still happy to post to you if you would like

back on Weight Watchers...so will have to drink a lot of diet cokes!

sn0ttyang3l;4997610

king261 - ive been told that you can use the code online - if you would … king261 - ive been told that you can use the code online - if you would like me to pm you the codes you asked for send me a message and ill do that for you rather than posting (but im still happy to post to you if you would like

PM sent, thanks a lot :thumbsup:

repped too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846191
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions